Chapter 33

There was a large hall inside. Just like in fantasy movies. We entered in. Now the dark hall became much more clear.

There was a throne just in the center of the hall, as expected

There was a throne just in the center of the hall, as expected. Surely castles have thrones- one for the King and one for the Queen. But things were a little different. It had only one throne. Above it was a huge golden chandelier. The place had huge pillars and side pathways. There were some lightened candles at a table 10 feets away from the throne. I observed them closely as I passed by table. The candles weren't made up of wax. Some orangish sticky substance held the fire on. Suddenly a crow flew across my head towards the throne.
"Birds in Stoneland. Pretty homey." Wendy exclaimed as she saw me fixing my hairs.

My eyes went up to the throne. There weren't one or two, but lots of crows around the throne. I saw them gathering together and fly in a cylinder form.
"Wait what? Red crows?"
I adjusted my eyes only to find Jax correct. They were red.

The crows then gathered lots of dust and something became visible. It was some person.

A lady stood sideways in front of the throne in a red gown

A lady stood sideways in front of the throne in a red gown. Before I could scan her, she turned towards us. We approached her. I could not see her face clearly but could say that she looked very much like a human.

"Bend." Vency said as she dropped herself on her knees. "On your knees."

She meant us to respect the Lady who I thought was certainly the Queen we were searching for. We did as she said.

As I bent, I saw her face. She looked , this time, a pure human. Her eyes were large and reddish-yellow. Her hairs were wavy and black. She seemed to have a nude lipstick and a heavy eye makeup on. She nodde to Vency and sat on her throne. This time I realised that she had nothing ON her face. Everything was just natural.

(Above photo is in black and white form

(Above photo is in black and white form.)

The Queen then said something in other language to Vency and she replied. The Queen turned to us and said ,pouring her sharp teeths just like Vency had,
"Why do humans want Slate of Wishes?" She had an Indian accent.

We looked at each other not knowing if we had to reveal the truth.

"Do you wish to know the truth, milady?" Wybie asked her gently.

The Queen raised an eyebrow and then said,"Kilandra. It's my name."She then stood up and approached us. I then recognised her beauty. 
"Every creature of some dimension comes here everyday to ask for the Slate of Wishes. But since the Slate is formed, no one could take it."

"Why?" Dutches asked.

"To have it, you must have a valid reason. Yesterday, the people of Flakes came here to ask for the Slate of Wishes. But the slate denied."

I didn't understand what she meant. So I asked her, "What do you mean when you say the SLATE Denied?"
"Yea.. And who are these people of Flakes?" Dutches continued to agree me.

"Humm... I guess Humans don't know anything about the Dimensions." She said as she chuckled looking at Vency. But she gave her a firm look.

"Come with me. I'll explain everything you need to know." She then took us to a passage that went straight right from the throne.

The place was overall normal. It didn't look creepy neither welcoming. It was sure clean and dust free but it did had Red Crows that made me quite mad at times. They lurked around the Queen as if her bodyguards.

"You see the pictures? They are the creatures that you might know and may not know."
Kilandra halted and made us way to explore the pictures that lined the passage.

I looked up at one of them. It was a crowned mermaid with a robe and excessive pearls in her neck. "Who's this?" I asked.

"Metria Shines. The legendary mermaid who made up the Mermension- the dimension of the Mermaids." Kilandra answered.
"So the Mermaids exist? For real?" Maddy was surprised to hear that. So was all of us.

I went over to the other pictures and heard Kilandra explain us.

I saw Unicorns, Sphinx, Dragons, Basilisk, Manticores and many more known creatures but in different magnificent forms. Kilandra told us about them all and that they were the formers of their dimensions. There were some other species that we didn't knew about at all.

Kilandra introduced us to all but my ears stood up when she said,
"That is Hakus Tratus. The former of the Trolls dimension. Now the Trolls and the Goblins live in the same dimension. The goblins attacked the Trolls and took them over. This was the wrost thing that ever happened."

I turned over and headed her and asked,
"Did goblins take over anything else?"

"They took over the Trolls at first because they had weak Dimension gates. Then the Gnomes. The Gnomes were powerful but they didn't have the strength that the goblins had."

"What is that the Gnomes didn't had ?" Dutches asked.

"Troblins. After goblins and trolls made a team, they now had Troblins."

"What is up with Troblins?" Jax asked as he came and stood beside me.

"The legend said that the new spirit will get all the ultimate power of the dimensions. And it was the Troblins who now had it."

"Thats it. The Slate. We can get it." Wyborne shouted out loud.
"What are you talking bout Wybie?" Maddy asked.
"I know what he's talking bout." Now had had just the perfect reason for to save everyone's life."

My most beloved chapter. Hope you love it too.

And don't forget to vote.