❝ Fever Fiasco ❞

Pairing: Cole Sprouse x Reader
Word Count: 1500
Warnings: None

Description: An imagine of you and his friends where you went to a beach vacation and you eventually got a severe fever.

PS:
~ Y/N/N -- Your Nick Name.

■ ■ ■ ■ 

"Stop groaning." Cole sneered for the twelfth time now.

"It hurts." You groaned once again.

Last night, the Riverdale crew and you, of course, went for a midnight swimming. Since you arrived in Malibu with the sun already setting, you didn't get the chance to catch some waves with the sun. Beach isn't a good idea at night but getting yourself hardly submerged in the pool wasn't a good idea either.

With the group perked around in a bonfire, you persistently got yourself dipped in the cold water. By the huge pool slide attached to the edge with tons of floaties on the other side, it just made you jumped. Apparently, you stayed there for six hours straight with no breaks.

You had fun though. But today is the squad's beach roaming and you can't come, because you're sick.

"Oh, what am I ever going to do with you Y/N." Cole chuckled who's sitting at the edge of your bed. Cole is your best friend who happened to be your roommate as well.

"Not helping." You rolled your eyes, receiving more chuckles from your best friend's mouth.

"What can I do to help then?"

"For now, I need warmth." You tilted your head in an attempt to calm your burning nose at this moment. The more you sneeze, the redder the nose.

"What about a hug?"

"Not a chance, Sprouse." He chuckled once again.

"Alright, I'll make you soup."

"Thanks."

After a few minutes later, your soup is ready as Cole serves you with a spoon and a glass of water.

"Need a robot?" He asks.

"No, thank you." You smiled up as you carry on feeding yourself.

Cole, on the other hand, went to find himself an entertainment as he grabs his phone to check his social media. In the small motel room, silence filled the air, only your quiet sipping sounds are heard to the four ears.

"Cole?" You called.

"Yes?" He immediately shot up his head to you with a, 'I'm ready to do anything' face.

"I don't think I can come with you guys. My head's pounding like hell." You said.

"Painkiller then." He smiles.

"No, I can't. I think it's best for me to just stay and rest." You smile softly as you went to drink your water.

"Oh, okay."

After your breakfast, you went to watch a movie that Cole has prepared for you, Love Rosie. In the corner of your eyes, you watch Cole getting ready for the crew's roaming day as a part of you captured your attention to the film.