❝ The Prologue II ❞

Pairing: Veronica Lodge x Reader
Word Count: 2098

Warnings: None

Description:

Part II of "Prologue" imagine.

— Being the youngest of the Lodge Family, Y/N will be having her needs and craves throughout her youth. Nevertheless, she will be also getting her very first responsibility, or more, neither herself and her sister, Veronica knew that it is going to be big. As this obligation seeks through the darkness, catastrophes will render to Y/N. However, her sister (& the others) has the way to help Y/N but what will be the result if the both of them are in different terms of intentions?

PS:

• Y/N Lodge (fixed)

Hello, so basically, this is my first time writing an imagine with an another Riverdale character, I was about to put Jughead Jones as a pair to the reader but I realized that I wanted to write something that focuses on a specific character only and I chose Veronica. On the other hand, Jughead is around here as well, there will be a scene of him so don't worry lol. I hope you'll enjoy the rest of the imagine and here you go, part two :)

E N J O Y :)
▪️▪️▪️▪️

— After the heated argument that the three of you had, you've became ten times frustrated about this current issue. Ever since your Mom tried to put you through this kind of malfunction, knowing that soon it will happen, your curiosity strikes back in and you feel like there is something to know.

When Veronica noticed your family shame, she leads her friends inside your mansion but before that, Betty called her Mom and the Riverdale police team. They assure you with comfort before stepping out as you face both of your parents. You're not just confused but incredibly bothered, the two of them neither see how you're over pressured about this business thing and you got to hear a reason why they put you through this.

"Mom, Dad, what happened today was a huge deal to me, I almost got killed. If it wasn't to Archie, I would've got my neck slit." You exclaimed, exaggerating.

"What are you trying to come up, Y/N? Didn't we worry? Didn't we search and try to contact you?" Hiram, your Dad, taunted.

"That's not what I want to hear right now. I feel like there's something that I have to know, a bleeding truth." You said furiously.

"Alright, honey. Let's discuss the bleeding truth, shall we?" Your Mom entered, emphasizing your emphasis.

"The racket that I granted you is all about money, cash rather. I honestly think that you're more sovereign than Veronica, it's not that she isn't half of your degree, but I see your potential, if you'd let me rate it, your standards are my favorite."

As your Mother spoke, you cannot help but feel a little glorious but there is definitely two things that are wrong, money business and of course, her uncertainty towards your beloved sister.

"So yeah, do expect this kind of jeopardy because the fortune is in your hands, baby." She slightly smiles, hoping you're satisfied enough with whatever she just explained.

"What the actual hell, Mom? I thought this is some kind of management that I'm venturing soon. Really? Money? And then you expect me these menaces to happen and you're literally cautious to me? Unbelievable." You huffed in disguise.

"Now, now, Y/N, we're just dealing with a partnership from a qualified company and we don't want to lose that. And no worries, we'll make sure that your security is solemn when the time comes." Your Dad said.