❝ Blossomed III ❞

[Blossomed (Part Three)
- Silent Killers]

______

Pairing: Jughead Jones x Reader
Word Count: 1868.
Warnings: Triggering Words?

Description: The next part of (Blossomed II). Jughead and Y/N might meet personally this time. Cheryl is out of the league as Y/N became friends with the others. Will she join to solve her brother's case?

■ ■ ■ ■

Just like Princess Morbucks from Power Puff Girls, your sister is that ginger head who has the Royals on her. Call her feisty but after all, there's no doubt that she has the blood of a Blossom.

After a tragic mess you'd went through, Cheryl and you haven't been interacting for 2 days straight. No talk and no words spoken, not even a single murmur, just eye contact. It feels really different not communicating with your sister just like this but there's nothing that will hold you back for defending your stage especially with this tricky world with its wicked games.

However, you became friends with Veronica and Betty and the others although you don't want to push the closure further yet because one, they're the young detectives here in Riverdale who are also the ones trying to solve Jason's murder case. Two, they're quite against your family, it's obvious and you can see it through their actions. And three, who knows what these people are like? Maybe one of them is a murderer, maybe one of them is trouble that could lead you in some awful fluency, or maybe all of them are not enough to trust with.

You don't want to judge others, for as much as you hate it. But most of the time, the first impression lasts. Nevertheless, you don't expect much in your hometown but to be patient to whatever happens. Ruthless is never just a word, nowadays, it is already a personality.

• • • •

The recess bell just rang, you forced your feet out of the building to meet Betty and the crew in the field outside as they told you to meet them out there earlier. Once you arrived, you simply take a seat beside Archie's and the gang is about to begin their latest gossips.

"As I repeat, I can't attend the pool party tonight, I have my training." Archie speaks, receiving eye rolls from the others.

"I can't too, it's going to be a major catastrophe." Betty entered with her arms folded.

"You guys are so cheap. Undress out of your crumpled wrappers and show your inner rogues. At this time around, people like you are total killjoys." Veronica babbled, still clueless of what they're all talking about.

"I like that." Jughead smirks at Ronnie.

"It's no doubt because Josie and her pussycat group will be there." Betty chuckles as she turns to look at you.

"What about you, Y/N? Are you coming?" The question is said but still, dumbfounded.

"To where?"

"You didn't know?" Veronica asked.

You didn't know where this is going but if this is some kind of an agenda where all the students in a high school department should know the misfits and mayhem of the popular kids' gatherings every Fridays then, you're in the wrong group.