❝ Boy Next Door ❞

Pairing: Cole Sprouse x Reader

Word Count: 1744
Warnings: None but the gif above is hella cute lol <3

Description: Having three sisters isn't easy. Y/N is the youngest of  the Y/L/N  family. Despite the fact that you're the little sis of the trio, they're over protective and convincing at the same time. Protective of you getting hurt, encouraging of the things you couldn't do but pursue you in a nice way. You can label them as annoyingly crazy sometimes, but most of the time, they are really helpful. They help you crack out of your shell, but why does it have to be with a boy?

PS: - the names of your former sisters here are fixed by me :)

~ Y/L/N - Your Last Name.

E N J O Y ♡

__________

There are four stages of sisterhood.

Victoria's stage. Matured, independent, a good example, a leader and a risk taker. She's your eldest sister, free from college life and she's very active in her new job.

Vitoria is someone you look up to. You're inspired, you're motivated, name it, but its all because she's such a loving daughter. She brings her successes towards your family and you couldn't be more thankful to have her in your life. At times, she's that cool gal you also admired. She's adventurous and brave, you always thought she's awesome, that's why you never doubt a thing when things is in a disastrous situation.

Second, is Kendall's stage. She's your sister after Vic's. She's more different of all of you. Known as 'Candy' from her nickname, it also represents her like it. Hyperactive, giggly, loves fun things, a trouble maker, over-extroverted, but definitely not dumb.

Kendall can be the confetti in every parties you see, but deep down in her mysterious mind, she's educationally smart. Not too smart, though you still can see her sexy and fun side on her. She thinks that her steps in college is tougher, she's full of complaints and such.

'How come Victoria made it easy?'

That's her major whine all the time. But that complain is making her ego lower and her eagerness 95% higher. She's mostly the sister you can have fun with, you can ask her for astonishing dress ups and make overs, and she's the one you lend your problems out. You're happy to have a caring sister who can do both.

The third stage will be, Celestine. She's the most serious geek you ever know. She's not an emo, nor a nerd, she just has the potential of smartness in herself. Celestia's in her senior high this year, that means another gal in your family will be stepping up to her college state.

Celestine is not a type of kid who would pull a pun in front of a crowd. She barely do, and she barely even smiles. She is indeed an indoor person, has the full confidentiality on her but she basically love nature most of the time.

Celeste is the one who helps you with your school works, a lot. When you don't know something, she's there to help and teach you as well. But never have you ever took advantage of her knowledgebase. You're just glad and thankful to have a smart sister like her.

What will be the fourth stage?

Hey, that will be you. Y/N - Y/L/N, the baby sister in Y/L/N's small residence. You're none like your sisters, in fact, you're very discrete amongst them. Sometimes, you think if you got half slices of their skills and personalities to define that you're combined. But that's not exactly verified.