❝ Soulmates ❞

▪️▪️▪️

▪️▪️▪️

Pairing: Jughead Jones x Reader
Word Count: 2191
Warnings: None

Description: With Y/N's golden friendship with Jellybean, her deepest, truest words are trusted to JB. Little did they know, Y/N's affections has on and off continuous development towards her best friend and childhood pal, also JB's big brother, Jughead. Will little Jones encourage her to unfold her little secret to the lovely Prince Jones?

____________________

" Soulmates "
_____________________

Y/N's POV:

Every time Jughead and I are together, at school, in the neighborhood, people would ask if we are a couple. That's the issue between a boy and a girl holding a friendship. We'd feel freaky about it and behind all the curiosity, there's no answer for that kind of question.

Okay, how am I going to describe him? Alright, well...he is smart, he's polite, he's tough, a family guy, and I have to admit, he's gorgeous too.

Jughead Jones is seasonal. Aside from the big heart, his moods and auras swing dependently.

He's that guy who would greet you with a smile at his house's doorstep. When mad, his face turns warm from exasperation. At happy hours, the corners of his mouth are curved joyfully. At his soft times, he's mostly silent and his breathing almost do the talking. When he's busy writing, his face blunt and sometimes he just really want to be unbothered.

Yes, seasonal.

It's like, every bit of him has a special place in my heart, it makes sense then it does not, but, in fact, HE has a special place in my heart.

~

"Earth to Y/N?" JB clapped both of her hands in front of my distracted face.

"Snap out of your crazy fantasy, daydreamer," she added while chuckling.

"Daydreaming is a good thing, don't 'ya think? It stretches your mind and imagination," I said.

"Yeah but don't overdo it, 'cause next thing you know, reality will come slapping at you."

"You're just like your brother," I smiled, poking her sides as she giggles.

Jellybean and I headed to her room, it has always been my waiting area whenever I happened to get ready for school first, so I wait for Jughead. Dependently, too.