❝Bad At Love II❞

Author's Note

The LOOOOONG wait is over! Lol ik many of y'all were disappointed getting clickbaited at the old chapter that I published and I humbly apologize for that. What really happened was tragic & for as much as I can remember, I actually finished writing the part 2 but bc of internet (signal) difficulties, my Wattpad didn't happen to save it like ALL OF IT and I was frustrated that time. I made the part 2 in a rush so getting the idea of re-writing it just didn't worked for me bc i forgot every detail of it, plus, my mood just went down which was sad :<

I read the comments, also, I decided to delete that part so u guys could focus on this one which is officially and completely done yaaay! 🤗 Hope you enjooooy, lemme know in the comments whatcha think ~xoxo 💕

PS: I recommend y'all to re-read the previous part so u can have that proper reading againnn :)

Pairing: Cole Sprouse x Reader
Word Count: 1567.
Warnings: None

Description: Part two of "Bad at Love" from my HFK prompts. Enjoy ❤️

__________

Your hands tightened around the wheel as you drive your way to the set of Riverdale. After talking to Dylan, your mind completely enlightened the way you think of things. Though you didn't know why you suddenly felt a rushing urge to talk to your boyfriend, your inner 'you' is telling you, you have to. As you arrived from your fifteen-minute-travel, you grabbed the bag of take-out food that you bought earlier from the Korean resto as you quickly locked your car then you continued travelling—walking—towards the entry. You remembered Cole mentioning their schedule for this week and their setting for today is in a wide, open area that seemed to be identified for an outside scene, plus, he brought you here once. All you got to do is hope that your memorization could cooperate.

After a few more minutes of analyzing each, different stations, you finally found their set where ALL of them are present.

"That's a wrap everyone!" The Director shouted, the cast and crew immediately scattered everywhere.

For some reason, you feel your surrounding tightening as it hits you with cold air. A few people walked past you, simply not noticing your presence. In your surprise though, Camila (Mendes) did as she walked towards you with a greeting smile.

"Y/N, hi. How are you?" She greeted with a hug.

"I'm doing fine." You smiled.

"Awesome. Let me guess, you're here for Mr. Boyfie, aren't you?" She smirked.