❝ Blunt ❞

Pairing: Cole Sprouse x Reader
Word Count: 1401

Warnings: A freaking intense and scary Uno game, Dick related joke(s)?

Characters: Cole Sprouse, KJ Apa, Trevor Stines, Casey Cott, Madelaine Petsch, Lili Reinhart, Camila Mendes, Ross Butler.

Description: The author used the name 'Kairi' (if you can guess where this is from, then congrats) as the character you're playing in Riverdale. So basically, you and the casts are in a very fond friendship, that means a VERY close relationship. However, you and Cole are dating for months but fans, people, and even your friends–wants Lili to be with him.

A/N:
~i got this one from tumblr. Special thanks to @messedupbuttercup :)

Enjoy ♡

■ ■ ■ ■

"Uno!" You shouted, grinning as you placed down the draw four card you had been waiting to unleash on Cole—a grin across your lips

"Come on, boy. Pick the cards up!" You laughed, looking down at the last card you had left.

"Oh, and I change the colour to... blue!"

Cole picked up his four cards but you were too busy celebrating in your head to notice the smirk on his lips.

"Draw four," Cole muttered slyly, placing down the card, looking at you with a sinister look.

Your mouth dropped open and your eyes widened.

"Are you serious?" You exclaimed, slamming down the card and huffing, crossing your arms. You were a sore loser, to say the least.

"So, you're allowed to put a draw four down but I'm not?" Cole laughed, running his hands through his hair and taking a deep breath.

"I think we need a break from this game. We've been playing for over two hours."

You stood up, brushing off your pants and stretched, hearing the popping sounds coming from your back. You took a deep breath and looked outside of your trailer, seeing the sun was starting to set.

"We're still doing the Jughead and Kairi scene tonight, aren't we?" You asked the raven haired boy, grabbing your coat before you followed him outside, walking beside him.

"Yeah. We have to meet the producers at around 11pm. Just so it's dark enough." Cole nodded, smiling down at you before making his way to where all the others were sitting.

Truth is, you and Cole had been dating for about 5 months now but you both kept your feelings hidden away in public and left it all for behind doors. Both of your family knew and were a bit hesitant at first, since you were 19 (turning 20) and Cole was 24. Your families eventually got used to it and you got on along so well with Dylan. It was everything he wanted in a relationship.