❝ My Constellation Preference ❞

Pairing: Cole Sprouse x Reader
Word Count: 1894

Warnings: Based on the film "The Space Between Us", please read at your own risk.

Description: — Life in another planet isn't as easy as any astronauts thought it would be because it never was, but Y/N Eliot, being a stable citizen since birth in East Texas, she can carry anything on her shoulders. But the plot twist is she may have also been craving to see, to feel, yet to experience planet Earth in her whole existence. With a help of a friend, Cole, will the spaces between them satisfy what they're looking for?

Extra Info | Author's Note:Good greetings to my fellow readers :) Have you watched the movie 'The Spaces Between Us'? If you have, then you'll definitely get the point of this imagine. And if you haven't, allow me to summarise.

Synopsis:

— In this interplanetary adventure, shortly after arriving to help colonize Mars, an astronaut dies while giving birth to the first human born on the red planet – never revealing who the father is. Thus begins the extraordinary life of Gardner Elliot – an inquisitive, highly intelligent boy who reaches the age of 16 having only met 14 people in his very unconventional upbringing. While searching for clues about his father, and the home planet he's never known, Gardner begins an online friendship with a street-smart girl named Tulsa. When he finally gets a chance to go to Earth, Gardner is eager to experience all of the wonders he could only read about on Mars. But after his explorations begin, scientists discover that Gardner's organs can't withstand Earth's atmosphere. Gardner joins with Tulsa on a race against time to unravel the mysteries of how he came to be, and where he belongs in the universe.

(Provided by: Rovi — fandango.com)

▪️▪️

Fixed Concept:
Y/N will be fixed as Y/N Elliot
• Expect extreme cliché scenes (lol)

E N J O Y :)

▪️▪️▪️▪️

As a human being, you do have questions;

What is it like being different?
What is it like to have a different oxygen?
What is it like to be raised differently?
What is it like to live in a different place?

And the worse one...

What is it like to remain unknown to other people and doesn't even know you exist?

That's probably the usual questions you have in your mind that it also became a part of your living routine, where?

Mars.