❝ Raven Locks ❞

Pairing: Cole Sprouse x  Yani ( @Yamxlett )Word Count: 908

Word Count: 908.

Warnings: None.

Description: Requested by  (Yamxlett) :) ~ Yani & Cole decided to re-dye Cole's hair since it started fading. They did not lose the chance to do so, especially the season two of Riverdale is coming back and Cole's former character, Jughead, needs to get back on track.

______________

Riverdale's first season has been one of the best mystery thrillers of all time. Even you yourself got captivated by the series and especially swooning over your boyfriend's character in the show, Jughead.

You're not a fan, you just love the adrenaline of the show that has you thinking and has you comprehending in the dark side in all at the same time. You love supporting Cole and his friendly casts of Riverdale and you can't help but show love throughout season one.

A short-term break came by to their schedule, you and Cole spent the days in many adventurous activities, having all the fun and having a good time. Although Cole seems to complain about his raven dyed hair that is quite losing its shade. The longer the days went by, the more of his hair losing its color. The fact that their shooting of season two of Riverdale is coming up and the fact that Cole's hair looked incredibly good on him, he and you decided to bring back the rich black shade of his hair and give more vibrant to it. 

"Yani, please do my hair." Cole commanded out of nowhere.

"Excuse me?" You glanced down at the silly boy beside you on the sofa, his head on the floor as his legs are sprawled up by yours.

"Can't you see? It's fading a bit." He stroked his raven hair as a few of his dirty blond strokes are showing,

"You're right, it's completely fading. But I'm not going to fix that, Cole." You shrugged, seeing the boy sitting up with a twisted face.

"I can't go back to that salon, Yani, no more." He groans.

"What do you expect me to do? I'm not great with hairs, I'll ruin yours."

"It wouldn't be that bad, you'll just help me re-dye it so your hunky Jughead will be back on track to his hot role." Cole smiles.

"Wow, fine." You giggled.

~

As the two of you finished your movie, which is "Brad's Status", and it didn't take long for the both of you to decide on a quick shop for Cole's hair dye. 

Stopping at a store, you and Cole stepped outside his car and made your way inside. Not losing any second, you quickly spotted the hair dye section where a dozen of them are displayed and organized almost perfectly.

"So, what shade does your hair have?" You asked your boyfriend, escaping a chuckle from his mouth, Cole turned to you.

"Actually, I don't know. I'm pretty sure it's not far from yours, can you guess it?" You shake your head at Cole as you take a guess. 

You checked the shades that aren't unrecognizable from Cole's. People's eye visions could have a single and common definition of black and that is the word, Raven. Looking at the hair dye boxes in the shelves made you think, which one? Finalising your pick, you reached out for the shade 'Oriental Black' #BL11.

"Is this alright?" You asked him, seeing a smile form on his face.

"It's perfect, babe." 

"Awesome, I can't wait to see my hunky Jughead again."

~

Going home is a success, now it is time for Cole's dying session. You put an old fabric up to Cole's shoulders down to his toes so none of the dye will fall on his shirt. As for you, you prepared the things you need, including your plastic gloves of course.

"Why am I feeling nervous, Yani?" You laughed at Cole's sudden words as you gently stroked his un-dyed hair.

"Don't worry, just hold still." And with that, you started to color the lovely boy's hair.

~

*One hour and thirty minutes later...*

It's been 15 minutes when you lastly washed Cole's dyed hair and you can assume that you did it well, even though there are few hair dye stains in your arms because you and Cole could not stop kidding around earlier. Just after you removed the towel around his head, Cole ran around the room like a little child hearing him yell, "I'm gonna post a quick update, Yani!"

Though you didn't know where the hell your boyfriend is, so you went back to the living room and flopped down the couch. You reached out for your phone and a bombed notifications on Instagram surprises you on your phone screen. You clicked it and a photo of Cole showed up and you are tagged/mentioned;

 You clicked it and a photo of Cole showed up and you are tagged/mentioned;

This made you think, where is he now? Moments later, you feel a pair of arms embracing your waist as the smile on your face is still there.

"Thank you for helping me out, you're the best." Cole sweetly whispers.

"You're lucky you have me." You joked, although you mean it and this made him chuckle.

"Jughead's lucky to have you." He then added,

"No, my hunky Jughead is."

_______________________

a/n: ~Hi Yani, sorry if it's a little delayed :( but it's finished and i hope you liked it. once again, thank you for requesting, stay rad :)

ps: I really wish 'Hunky Jughead' become a thing lmao :>