❝ Snowman In Love ❞

Pairing: Cole Sprouse X Reader
Word Count: 2192
Warnings: None

Description: — A Christmas Special (imagine) for youuu. Enjoy!

Ps:
• Y/L/N — Your Last Name.
• — better read the a/n below, ty :)

▪️▪️▪️▪️

Present:

Their located venue is all settled and already is full and of people's companions. The last season, the honorable senior high school students deprived their own tolls and votes to celebrate a rare yet wonderful event in their batch, Christmas Party.

Of course, beautiful December decorations and vibes filled the air as the party started. Each of them brought their wrapped gifts, everyone of them are dressed accordingly to the the said theme and code, and many laughters and smiles were shared and soon to be shared for more.

Although the real Christmas is yet to come, soon to arrive and to be celebrated but this event makes the students holler with joy to have a Christmas Fellowship with their fellow classmates before the Christmas break.

However, the party isn't over yet, there are tons of games to play and plenty fun activities to do. But right now, they're having a session of exchanging gifts.

It's a gestural giving of blessings to other people in a friendly way to either make that person's day a delightful day or make him or her happy for the rest of the day. Nonetheless, in the event itself beforehand, the class had a spree and thrilling moment to pick a folded paper and peak whom they had picked.

Y/N on the other hand, stood straight to the corridor railings staring at the amazing falling Christmas lights on the wall. She quite enjoyed the view and with the song 'Snowman' (by Sia) playing through her ears just simply reassembles the ambiance of the wintertime impact.

She didn't know not she didn't bother to see who secretly picked her because honestly, she really didn't know. It's not that she didn't care but the fact that patience is a good conduct is her way of surprising herself in the right time. She like it when that happens, it'll make her feel like she's very special.

Whilst she awaits, she hugged her cozy body as she could feel the people's waves of entertainment is flooding the venue. All she could hear are gift wrappers being torn apart, gasps and surprised compliments and thank yous, giggles and wows, and muffled voices in happy tunes. She could tell they're having fun, but where's hers?

Y/N sighed, silently and patiently waiting, her eyes light up through the blinking lights, never leaving its stare as she admire them. In a matter of seconds or so, she felt a slight tap on her shoulder, calmly making her turn around.

She sees Cole with a cute box wrapped in a gift packaging and a smile plastered on his face. Y/N's lips curled into a grin immediately once she saw the lovely boy in front of her.

"Merry Christmas, my darling Y/N." Cole's greeting may sound funny nor too cliché but Y/N likes it, just the way he is.

"Merry Christmas, Cole." She greeted back with the brightest smile ever.

She could think less of the boxed gift because her present is already in front of her and she knows she's gifted to have him. ———

▪️▪️▪️▪️

**Three Days before...**

"We're going to have a Christmas Party." The beaming Teacher cheers as she clapped her hands with joy.