❝ Libretto ❞

Pairing: Cole Sprouse x Reader
Word Count: 1387
Warnings: None

Description: This idea came out when I was watching High School Musical 3, pretty much. In this imagine, you're a scriptwriter in a Drama class in your senior year. Being the busy author you are, you met 'the' Cole Sprouse for the first time. You're even surprised that he's going to the same school as you.

PS:
~ Mr. Griffin - is your Drama teacher.
~ Y/L/N - stands for Your Last Name.

Enjoy

■ ■ ■ ■

Throughout your childhood, you are one gloomy girl. A child who has a creative mind and a special talent of its own. You never consider yourself as a smart kid, it's all about the tragedies that are happening in your life, particularly your own ways of doing things and whatsoever.

You never find yourself in typical beings and such, you think you never fit in. Winning in contests and receiving a few awards from school events and other activities, you never thought that you're a geek or something like, what is it called? A nerd.

Growing up, you started realizing things on your own. Life, the people, and the world. Through the roaming years, you had also found your place, a spot where you belong and that is...

Writing.

Having this kind of gift brings so much happiness whenever you write. Short stories, Fan fictions/fictions, Mystery & Thriller, other documentaries and even to your journals. You found calmness and peace around the papers and a single pen. You knew its a destined task for you, that's why you use them, specifically, in high school.

Senior year is something you'd quote, 'a year to remember'. It has the best moments and memories to create, the best events ever held, and probably the best year you could ever have if you're willing to make it one.

Drama class is your 'subject-comfort-zone' for the rest of your high school life. Though the acting is never your thing. That's why you offer the acts your written works for a good cause. At least you've created a better purpose for your writing skills. And guess what? It's all worth it.

"Ms. Y/L/N, again, this work of yours is such a masterpiece." Mr. Griffin compliments.

Finally, an open mind Drama teacher that will understand my genre.

You thought.

"Thank you, Mr. Griffin. There's no doubt in each compliment you give." You smiled, proud and humbled.

You write your thoughts through poetry, especially stories, of course, with all your emotions being poured out. And for some reason, they come out beautifully written. Even yourself couldn't believe it, you're just an ordinary girl after all.

"Keep up the good work, Y/N. Now, I want you to give this script to that one student." Mr. Griffin stretched his arm through the quiet auditorium as he pointed at a teenager with dirty blonde hair—reading a book.

He's the type of guy who doesn't want to be bothered. Quite a first impression you did but deep inside your thoughts, you have never seen this boy around the campus or anywhere.