❝ Good Mourning ❞

Pairing: Cole Sprouse x Reader
(ft. Dylan Sprouse)

Word Count: 2265

Warnings: The concept of this imagine is demonstrably made with emotions (lol). Read at your own risk.

Description: ~ Dylan Sprouse & Y/N have been together for years, their love for each other seem to never end, in fact, it's too real that nobody doubts them to split up. But what happens when they do? Y/N being accompanied with the Sprouse family, Cole (the twin brother) has its similarities with Dylan. Will he help her from her heartbreak? Or will he expect something unexpected?

▪️▪️▪️

It's like kilograms of gigantic stones wrecked your chest, hard and achingly, your fragile heart has been torn down into pieces, unfixable

You and Dylan know the measure and the limits of the accuracy of the obstacles that you're encountering in your lives but something went wrong. There was a misunderstanding, a wrong discovered conclusion that made you and your long-term boyfriend in a brawling mess.

Honestly, the both of you rarely had fights and those fights were small and nothing to make a huge deal of. But this one's different, this argument caused the both of you with higher prides, running mouths, and wrong turns. You didn't like it when you both fight, usually the two of you would find a way to fix it and in those ways it is easier to tale it back to your normal, happy relationship.

But those words hurt a thousand particles inside of your body that made you instantly weak and numb.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. But I think we should take a break, the tension's too much."

[Said Dylan with teary eyes as he avoided contact with you]

Even though it happened in all of the sudden, your reaction is unexplainable, that goes the same for your feelings. Maybe it hurts, maybe you you're upset, maybe you're sad or incredibly emotional and, or even feeling empty. But all what's in your head right now is a finger, your own finger pointed towards you. Yes, you're blaming yourself with all of this not because you didn't know what to do but also with the possibility of your instincts becoming right and it's something irrelevant about you.

Of course, your cried and cried for nights because it aches. Your family and friends are probably worried to your situation but you don't need their help, you feel the peace of being alone at this moment.

▪️
[ FLASHBACK: ]
~
"If you have a chance to prove something in this world, what would it be?" Dylan asked you as the both of you enjoyed the view and the beauty of the sunset.