❝ Royal Romance ❞

Pairing: Cole Sprouse x ReaderWord Count: 1724

Word Count: 1724

Warnings: This is only a fantasy. Read at your own risk.

Description: You're a royal Princess here. This imagine is not like the usual fantasies that little girls watch/read. Apparently, you're having your coronation in your kingdom (Belledovia) and the other kingdoms near your location are invited. That also includes Prince Cole ;) After the crowning ceremony, an after party is being held at the kingdom and the Prince and you, of course, met.

PS: I'm going to set a few details in this, like particularly from me, myself. (The Kingdom names, the Royal characters and more). Plus, you're really witty here. Enjoy

~ (H/C - Hair Color)

■ ■ ■ ■

"Princess Y/N? Your dress is ready." One of the palace's maids peeked through your bedroom door as you counted the last strokes of your hairbrush.

"Thank you, Linda. I will follow after." You smiled, mentioning her name.

Satisfied with your long (H/C) hair, you set the brush to your vanity table as you stood up, humming a tune.

Lavender's Blue.

It's your favorite song. The Queen has been singing you this since you were born. Whenever the song is sung, you feel safe and secured.

Stepping into your folding closet in the corner, you let your nightgown fall as you get changed into an olive green tea length dress with designed wreath beautifully around the waistline.

Matching your dress with a pair of green ruby heels, you let your (H/C) hairdresser do your hair. It's in a usual royal waterfall braid. Once finished, you let your customary necklace hang from your neck, it has a small gold orchid symbol in it.

Hearing the royal family bell, you ran out of your room and went to the huge dining area.

"Good morning, Mother." You kissed the cheek of the Queen.

" You kissed the cheek of the Queen