❝ My Sunshine ❞

Pairing: Jughead Jones x WriterGirlme
Word Count: 1805
Warnings: None

Soundtrack: "You Are My Sunshine" by: Johnny Cash — (if you prefer a female version • cover, I recommend;) — Moira Dela Torre's cover :)

Description: — A requested imagine from Nikhad • WriterGirlme :) Nikhad and Jughead has been together for eight years and they just got married a month ago, they couldn't believe that they can call themselves as 'Husband' and 'Wife'. However, a get together was planned soon after, everyone's invited, family and friends, etc... But having complications even in the best people we know, will they show courtesy and join the atmosphere? It may be a little hard for Jughead and Nikhad, but no happiness is a doubt to heal each other's hearts.

PS: ~ I've struggled a little with making this and I'm so sorry if the imagine was delayed :( Anyways, enjoy! ♥️

▪️▪️▪️▪️

Eight years and counting

Such delightful words to hear every day. Marriage is no quip, committing an authority for a lifetime is not an easy task. Being with the same person you love over the years makes you happy, glad even, thinking about the crazy waves of obstacles that you and your partner had is such a remarkable achievement as well. And being called "Mrs. Nikhad Jones" from your favorite people makes you float beyond the clouds.

Just a month ago, you and Jughead got married. It's a simple wedding with no extravaganza needed especially having your 'husband' by your side. You were sure that your family and friends and the other visitors enjoyed themselves, however, you feel like the entertainment is not enough for some reason because the day after the wedding, you and Jughead instantly went for Honeymoon.

On the other hand, you and Jughead planned an another gathering for them. Not to mention your new-bought home will be the venue itself. The two of you took a week arranging and settling your house, and as a celebration, a get-together would be lovely.

[Archie on the phone...]

"Archie, on gatherings like this, no one and I mean NOBODY has to arrive late. Have a ride with Mom and Dad, we're not taking reservations, red-head."You spoke through the phone with your brother as you emphasized each word you said just for him to not to be late tonight.

"I know but really? Mom and Dad? I'm gonna go with Veronica." • He replied.

"Have it your way." • You said.