❝ Sweet Rhododendrons ❞

Pairing: Jughead Jones x ReaderWord Count: 1537

Word Count: 1537.
Warnings: None.

Description: ~ A reader suggested if I could make a part two from my imagine "Libretto", well honey, I cannot make a continuation of that imagine because the concept of the imagine itself has its final ending, so sorry :< ~ However, an idea popped in my head which is in the exact day you suggested. I am now making an imagine that is almost similar to'Libretto' (not really) but this time, It's Jughead. This is the one lovelies, I hope you'd enjoy throughout the imagine :)

  ● Mrs. Joanne Magcon is a fixed character :)

 ● Your last name will be fixed with 'Magcon' as well :)  

 ● writerstown.com is my made up site (lol i suck)

  ■     ■     ■    ■

Jughead's feet dragged his body on the way to Mrs. Joanne Magcon's library (a bookstore), his favorite book person. He does not know why he keeps coming back to an aged woman's business library, maybe this is a new odd habit he has. Being a bookworm he is, in simple words, an addict of reading papers, he cannot deny the fact that Mrs. Joanne sells amazing ones in her small store. Mrs. Joanne is kind of a full package, she's a sweet and an open-minded lady, all of her books has the words that will definitely satisfy Jughead, and everything about her is simply lovely. That's why he visits after his classes at Riverdale High.

Today, he's planning to buy a new one though it's not his fault that he reads quicker than a Cheetah because his previous books are finished. Once he finally reached Mrs. Joanne's store, he immediately entered inside as he feels the excitement building up inside his body.

"Knock, knock, Mrs. Joanne." Jughead greeted as the lovely lady turned to him with a sweet smile.

"Well hello there, Jughead. How's your day?" She asked.

"I couldn't deny that it is terrible although it simply is but being here brings me so much joy, Mrs. Joanne." Mrs. Joanne is flattered by the boy's words knowing the fact that he completely loves her store.

"That's good to hear, dear. Now, what can I do for 'ya?"

"The usual, Mrs. Joanne. I'd like to buy a book."

"Oh dear, I almost forgot. No packages have arrived since yesterday's closing, Jughead. I'm sorry but I cannot sell you one for today. I can let you choose some in the acquired shelves to borrow if you'd like."

Mrs. Joanne offered instead. Although he knew in himself that the ambiance of having a new book would be great that's why he's simply directed to Mrs. Joanne's dismaying news. In some of his thoughts, the acquired shelves are nothing but old-free-borrowed ones and he doesn't feel like reading them.