❝ Five-second Rule ❞ - (PART II)

Pairing: Jughead Jones x Reader
Word Count: 1313
Warnings: Inappropriate acts.

Description: — Riverdale has always been living in the darkness and everyone has their own. The Y/L/Ns are never safe, unless, if an individual is evident in their course. Can truths be submerged with the false? It's all against the odds. The Part Two of "Five-Second-Rule".

ps:

• Probably the fam background
is fixed lol

• Your former uncle here doesn't have any specific name, have your choice :)

• Y/U/N – Your Uncle's Name.

▪️▪️▪️▪️

— Call ended

— Call ended...

Curses left your mouth as you started panicking. Your shaky hands tried to tap its way to your phone screen, contacting many people as you can (family members) just to stop your Uncle.

You have no choice but to skip class today, nor not anybody deserves to know what is the emergency about. Whilst you run through the streets, you carried on to your balance since you've become numb. Eyes blurry with all the tears streaming down your face and your breathing became heavier, you didn't know what to do if things get into disaster, though what's so much worse is losing someone you really love.

It wasn't long for you to take a ride from a random stranger and thankfully arriving in the South Side. Once you arrived to the area from your guess by the way, a crowd formed around the clubhouse as if some hostage is happening inside. You pushed yourself through the waves of people, literally barging in to the entrance and no one can stop you.

"Y/U/N!" You yelled, seeing the space empty, everything is silent except for the loud talking of the people outside.

As your feet dragged yourself up to the second floor, you emerged your strength inside you, you're going to face your Uncle once and for all. Your right hand reached down to your back, stroking your loaded emergency gun just in case some maniac jumps on you.

Making it to the top, your eyes glued immediately to some of the serpents being tied up with masking tapes, including Jughead. A gasp escaped between your lips but then, a strong pair of arms holds you tight in all of the sudden, his left is in your entire half of your body and his right hand is covering your mouth.

"Shhh..." You hear your Uncle hushed you in your right ear, his grip is getting tightened and it's starting to hurt.

"You are too brave to visit me here. Did you really came for saving them or just your little man on disguise?" He chuckled.