❝ Mistletoe ❞

Pairing: Cole Sprouse x Reader
Word Count: 1786
Warnings: None

Description: — A time with Cole and your family on Christmas Eve.

▪️▪️

• Y/M/N - Your Mother's Name
• Y/F/N - Your Father's Name
• Y/L/N - Your Last Name

ps: — if you don't have a huge circle of family, you must assume you have lol, & apparently it is fixed ty. Enjoy!

▪️▪️▪️▪️

"Wait up babe, I'm making snow angel

"Wait up babe, I'm making snow angel." Your boyfriend chortles as he lays on the snow on the ground. You laugh at his cuteness, right now, you're not seeing the boy you love, you're seeing a little child who smiles at everything.

"Cole, we have to get ready for tonight."

"There's a plenty of time for that, come lay beside me, let's make a pair." He exclaimed in glee, pulling you down on his chest. Your laughter vibrated in your chests as you positioned yourself beside him, moving your arms and legs in sync as you both make snow angels.

"Oh god, I still got it." Cole's arms sneaked to your waist, still laughing.

"Still got what?"

"This. This is fun." He smiled.

"Mhmm, and I'm lucky to have a gleeful boy such as you." You cupped his cheeks, lightly kissing his lips.

A few people shot their glares at how silly you both are, some people may think it's cute and some may not, just typical crazy adults.

"Come on, let's get ready." You both got up with white snow on your back and hair as you exchanged patting each other. Once satisfied, you and Cole made your way inside your shared, cozy home.

Just the night before, you and Cole decided to have an another dinner with your family because the last and time and his first time he joined dinner with you and your family quite astonished him in joy. Since it's Christmas Eve later night, why not tonight then?

However, you both had an agreement that your family is the first priority that you will be going to attend dinner first and after that, on the way to the Sprouse residence. Is it a double dinner but separated? Of course not, Cole's Mother made it official that they're just going to have a chitchat at a café and then a movie marathon at her flat. It sounds exciting as it is and you are flattered than ever.