❝ Chemistry ❞

Pairing: Jughead Jones x LettieStephani Word Count: 1854Warnings: None

Word Count: 1854
Warnings: None

▪️▪️▪️

Description: ❤️

Have you seen Paper Towns? That incredible film about two 'very' best friends which are Margo and Quentin? Yep, that's the one. Their whole story fills the cup of drama and mystery and a bit of romance. However, its storyline doesn't go far from Chelsea's and Jughead's.

A/N: • This imagine was requested by LettieStephani ✨ Thanks for requesting, hope you enjoy! ♥️

▪️▪️▪️▪️

Chelsea's POV:

Every second, every minute, every day, every week, months, years, a decade and so on. Jughead is my long-term best friend, I think everybody has that one person that brought colors to their childhood, yep, that's him. Riverdale is a small town, growing up was majestically progressive and the fact that I'm only companionable with Jug, I've never really been close to other people. Sure, I could count a few but I wholeheartedly consider him the best.

Today is another day of school, high school is nearly ending and we have no choice but to accomplish every single activity needed before graduation. Getting ready, I got dressed in a white V-neck shirt and with my favorite denim jumpsuit—also known as my signature look—when's done, I immediately made my way outside, ready to meet Jughead.

As per usual, we'd catch up in the neighborhood, since he's living temporarily with the Andrews.

"Chels!" A familiar shout was heard around the area, soon after, a panting Jughead is beside me.

"You okay, Jug?"

"I'm—I'm great." He breathes heavily.

"Have you been running all this time? Let me remind you, beanie head, you should be having your jog in early mornings." I chuckled, knowing he'd laugh at the nickname 'beanie head', but instead, I did not receive feedback from him. A shabby-blunt look is plastered on his face.

"Okay...Woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" I kind of questioned.

"No, just a crappy morning." He replied. That's probably my signal to stop babbling, I guess.

Our travel to Riverdale High was silent, the sounds of our footsteps and our breathing are actually the only ones being heard. I wanted to ask him how he is but it holds me back because he looked...a little off and annoyed. Nonetheless, I decided to shrug it off. The running flow of our classes went well but there's no Jughead to be seen which is strange enough because he's never absent nor late. When lunchtime struck in, still, no Jughead Jones showed up and it's making me worry.