❝ Counterspy ❞

Pairing: Cole Sprouse x Reader
Word Count: 2103

Warnings: Another version of Coley. Read at your own risk :)

Description: Watching those action/agent movies with spies doing tricky moves just to find the top secret? Well, welcome to your short story (lol). In this imagine, you're a former spy. And apparently, Cole Sprouse is

E N J O Y

■ ■ ■ ■

"Agent thirteen? Are you alright? Agent thirteen?"

Your ears rang to the sound of your worried assistant.

You're captured once again as you roll your eyes in disguise. Both of your hands are tied behind your back, your ankles are also tied in between of the chair stand. So, basically you're all tied up in an office chair.

You try to wriggle your whole body to see if the ropes aren't that tight but unfortunately, they are. Though you have an idea. Since this is an office chair, after all, its as easy as it weights. You rock the chair back and forth as it works with the wheels, trying to make it fall with you in it.

When it eventually did, you gathered the strength in your arms and lifted them out of the head of the chair to your head. Now the hardest part is the problem on your ankles. They're attached to the stand and you know you can't untie them with your hands being tied as well.

Realizing that you brought a pocket knife with you, you reached down to your socks inside your ebony boots and strangled the tool with your strong fingers. You then started cutting the 'not-so-thick' ropes as you made contact with the sharp blade.

After your precious tool had cooperated excellently, you hear some of the running troopers outside the white door. You got to admit, you're whirled and pressed into this white and small room. Hearing the heavy steps of your rivals running made you twitched, the evils could still be looking for you.

However, your earpiece is ringing like hell. It's been asking you if you're alright for a while but you're too busy pulling yourself out in the circle. With your hands still prisoned, you hear your leader as known as Commander Knox, suddenly speak through the device as your useless assistant stepped aside.

"Agent thirteen, are you okay, Y/N? Come in, agent thirteen." He called.

"Knox, I'm fine. I want you to send back up as soon as possible." You said.

What happened?

Well, as usual, your assistant had failed you again. Your new mission is to pick up an evidence of the said location of the company. This company is illegal, full of banned drugs, bad guys and not to mention the focused eyes and their booby traps.

You don't know how you get in so easily but you're glad. Not until assistant Sprouse ruined your plans.

Him being responsible with your hidden cameras, the locators and your safe check-ins, well, you could've possibly admitted that he always blow out. His doubts, his talkative mouth, and everything seems like a failure. Having an annoying trumpet in your ears are not helping at all.

Now you got stuck and tied into a white, pressed room after getting almost killed by the rivals. You lost the main tracker and you lost your one and only chance to get the proof. In short, you failed, again.

In within fifteen minutes or less, you hear the helicopter as Knox's people barged into the white room you're in and he stepped in too. With your swollen wrists being untied, you fixed yourself right away as Knox faces you.