❝ Elemental II ❞

Pairing: Cole Sprouse x Reader
Word Count: 1110

Warnings: Supernatural. Read at your own risk :)

Description: Part two of Elemental :) When Y/N finally meets Cole, they hang out most of the time. But will she give her trust towards the boy? For since he asked her a favor. She doubts, she thinks and she worries, that even her partner will take advantage of her.

PS: - i may not know what was Cole's Father's condition, i hope i made an non-insulting act in this imagine. Remember, everything is just a fic. Enjoy :)

■ ■ ■ ■

Previously...

"Also, can you do me a friendly favor? One big favor?" He asked.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Can you seek my Father?"

**Dismissal Bell...**

~~

Its been two days since Cole's suggestion were asked upon you. You're not really sure if you should do it becuase there are three reasons.

One, he's new, barely a stranger and a friend, but you shouldn't trust him that fast.

Second. You've experienced a lot about people taking advantage of you, how can you even know if he's surreal serious?

Third, your powers are massive and dangerous. Well, for some sort of reasons like awful tragedies that happened before. You're even the verge of self pity because you think you don't connect well with your powers.

So there it is. You hang out, mostly inside your class, after school, and even out of the campus. Though he never brought it up. No questions, no topics about it.

Should you forget or remind him?

Sure you don't trust the boy but you'd like to help him too.

Hours passed and an another day of school come by, you meet Cole in the fields. Its your destined spot that you both chose.

"Hey you." Cole smiles.

"Hi, our class will start in fifteen minutes. What do you wanna do?" Your mind went to think of the possible things you could do because there are plenty of time before hell starts.

"For now, I'd like to stay here for a moment. You?"

"Sounds like a plan."

You smiled at the calm weather above the wide field. When you and Cole has sat on the booth, you brought up your drawing book and a pencil as Cole shuffles through his phone.

"Check this out." Cole nudges you, as he shows you a picture a Moreno guy.

"Name's Brian Jacker. He's a fire elemental, flames all in his palms. And this is his girlfriend..." He swipe his finger to the screen to show you another picture of a blond girl.

"Sabrina Waters. Water elemental, obviously. In other persecutions, she also does freezing stuff too."

"She's literally in a relationship with that Brian guy? How? They're the opposites." You exclaimed, hearing Cole chuckle.

"That's how mixed substations works. Its possible if the two can commit an average degree of each other's flawed limits. Or should i call it love?"

Cole chuckled once again as you admire his features for a second. The way he know things is attractive, his open mind, his sense of humor and the way he understands things instead of jumping through conclusions.

You're happy and thankful to have a friend like him, but something deep inside says that you're developing affection towards the boy beside you.

"Uh, Cole?"

"Yes?" He turned his beautiful eyes to yours as you watch his pupils with adornment.

"About your favor? Would you like to see your Father now?" You manage to say and you know you're ready to trust him.

You see his mouth open like he's about to say something. But instead, he just nodded, face full sincerity.

Taking a deep breath, you did your first intros to force a circle again as it slowly did. Closing your eyes dearingly, you focuses deeply as you connect your mind with your heart. Feeling your palms arising soft air, you opened your eyes to see that you have formed an another blue hologram, showing the present situation of Cole's Father.

In the other hand, Cole's staring wholeheartedly to the round act you're showing. Though his eyes were glistening. Going back to your hologram, you see his Father smiling happily with a female and a little girl.

You assume they're Cole's family, or are they? Is he lost, homeless or broken family? Or this is an another family of his Father's?

Thoughts swam to your hwad again. Widening your eyes, you remember that you shouldn't think deeply when you're forming an action. But you're surprised that the hologram didn't stopped. You're glad though, because right now, you don't want to ruin Cole's emotional moment.

A few moments later, the hologram disappears swiftly and you also realized that its your first time you did that.

"Are you okay, Cole?" You immediately asked, hoping he is.

"Mmhm. I'm happy that he's happy, thanks Y/N." Cole smiles.

"Cole, there's something i want to tell you."

"Sure."

"I'm sorry if days passed before i could grant your favor. Its just, i don't trust people that much and that same goes to you. And i know that you're more than just, Cole. I completely trust you now and I'd like to know you more." You said, sincerely.

"Its okay, Y/N. I should've come to think of that first. But is this like a date permission?" He cheekily grins at you, wriggling his brows.

"No, why'd you think that. Well, i really do want to know you more, to be honest." You feel your cheeks warmed as you already know what are the butterflies inside your stomach for.

"I trust you too, that's why I'm ready to tell you about my Father."

"Really?"

"Yes."

From that day, Cole shares his story about his family and his Father. It also gives you an encouragement to share yours too. Lesson learned; that trust is free. You shouldn't doubt anything whenever you want to, because there also good things ahead of it.

Days, weeks, months passed, you were tired of being Cole's former best friend so you told him your feelings right away without hesitation. A wide smile is shown in your face when he told you that he felt the same way.

Two months after, you both made your relationship official.

The two of you used your powers with better purposes. You also became an E'HCH's heroes when the you joined an association to show your incredible power. However, Cole is being looked up as a good example for philosophies.

Supporting each other in the whole batch, you seek a holographic for the both of you and you see a still healthy Cole and Y/N living together.

It wasn't a cheat, its a seeking curiosity.

■ ■ ■ ■

End of episode :)