⭐️APPRECIATION POST⭐️

D I S C L A I M E R : 📌

• This is an open letter to my readers and to everyone else. I do not have any intention to offend anybody but if it does on half of your reading, please, do yourself a favor and stop. What I wanted to deliver in this short message is to show appreciation and love to all of u ❤️ Enjoy.

____________________________
⚫️

One time, I went to check my notifs to see how my Wattpad is going, (it's a daily habit that i do) everything looked the usual. But as I went thru the comments on one of the imagines, one caught my eye. According to the user, it was hard for her to imagine the story because she's far exacting the person written in the imagine (due to her skin color, she said).

As a writer, I know I should've been more aware of this matter and I should've perceived the cornerstones of writing, especially in this course which is a "book of imagines". In fact, I think EVERY writer in the Wattpad community must keenly recognize the aspects of their readers—primary to those who are fond of creating amazing imagines—because not all of them are one-faced or I may call it as the 'basic features' of the characters.

A simple, little story where a reader can FREELY and complimentarily imagine him/her self to that scenario is great, isn't it?

Your skin color, size, own features, life status, your identity, your whole being matters beautifully just as it matters in this book.

Let your mind envision or visualize widely in your own world. From now on, I'll make things brighter than it already is. Big love ❤️

_________________________

~galbraithfrase 💋