❝ Blossomed IV ❞

Pairing: Jughead Jones x ReaderWord Count: 1259

Word Count: 1259.
Warnings: None.

Description: Part four of the "Blossomed" series imagine. Enjoy :)

■ ■ ■ ■

"Even though we've changed, nothing has to change."

-- Are the words that are quite stuck in your head right now. You imagine your Mom saying that in front of your face with sincerity but also with curse, and then your Dad with the usual steady look in his face, seemed to be careless of what is happening daily in this world and there's Cheryl, giving you the best shot of her fraud smiles that looked so sweet but behind it was all awful.

You cannot bear with the scenarios that you're trying to imagine and deep down it feels like it. Last night was not the best nightmare you've had but the best part is, Jughead did what he said and talked to you which you really appreciated.

Right now, you held a picture frame of you, Jason, and Cheryl. It was a happy photo, taken back then at a Family picnic the day after your birthday. You come to think of it, what if Jason is still here? Alive, smiling, and just being the brother you've known. What happened to him is a tragedy with no mercy defined, although the murder case is still lost in between conclusions.

You had your questions and you still have them. Why? Why would something like this happen to your family? It's already fine if you're the child whom kept and hidden for so many years but Jason being gone? It felt like you're slowly drifting away as well because of the pain, the lies, unbearable secrets, scandalous prophecies, the truths and reality,  and everything just feels  like the world wants you disappear and it wants you to question, what is the purpose of living?

Your life is at peace, odd, and contented with the Blossoms being around, not until Jason died.

Several thoughts keeps swirling around your head as a tear escaped your left eye. It means sadness, left eye with a falling tear symbolizes sadness. All this time, you thought you were solid as a stone but you're weak, very weak.

Once you swiped off the liquid, you set the frame down your bed and you lift your legs to sit up. Whilst staring blankly at a wall, you hear a creek in your bedroom window as you quickly turned your head to check it out, and you see Jughead waving. It did made your eyes wide in surprise as you hurriedly went to open the window for him.

"What are you doing here? It's freaking cold outside." You said, confused of why is he visiting you at late noon.

"Does that mean you're letting me in?" He questioned like he's asking for your permission, but automatically, you did anyway.

"Would you like to explain yourself, Jughead?" You folded your arms in your chest as you looked at him seriously.

"Okay, listen, I'm sorry if I sort of barged in unexpectedly but Betty and I found some clues." He said.