❝ Glitches ❞

Pairing: Cole Sprouse x Reader
Word Count: 1348

Warnings: Animated Role plays. Read at your own risk.

Description: Based on the film "Wreck It Ralph" from Disney. Think about anything pixels, games & the players, the arcade and just everything like the movie itself. In this imagine, you're a station traveller who does nothing but to roam each game and check other stations. However, you'll meet Gallow Hunter which is Cole. Entering his game was not the best idea, because you can't escape his non-stop convinces.

Characters:
~ Cole Sprouse as Gallow Hunter.
~ Y/N as Venellope.

PS:
- Gallow Hunter is my made up character, but i don't really know if there is a fixed character (GH) already lol. Let me know maybe? In the movie, i know Venellope can't leave the game becuase she's a glitch. But i made her character all grown up and she's allowed to, that's why she's a traveller. Enjoy

________

Arcades. Think about them. They're one of the first reasons why children love them. The awsome games, amazing thrills and excitement, they got 'em all.

But as people of each and every game, its not that easy for us to live, then we have to survive.

Litwak's is one, popular arcade in this town and lots of people are attending this place often.

As a player, a server--name it; we have the duties to keep children entertained and we keep them track on that side of fun.

Like think about a kid winning the first level, the next round or even the boss game, can't you feel the sensation of fulfillment? Succeeding a game can be someone's happiness too.

It gives us so much joy when we hear the sounds of the coins, clutching slots, movements of the controllers and a child's laugh.

But losing is a heartbreak. Its dismaying and disappointing to lose in a level, especially when you're already half way there and you slip the chance away. Baddest luck, huh?

Just like for us. We don't want to get our games buffering, getting damaged or the worst part, being expelled. When a player's complaint gets to the anchor, the word 'Unplugged' will be the greatest trauma for us.

Venellope Von Schweetz, known as the glitch, mostly a racer wannabe, and I'm from the game Sugar Rush.

Sometimes, i self pity, thinking that I'm probably the only person who always has the glitch. I don't even think that there's someone like me out there, or there are?

I don't doubt a thing. Yes, I'm positive all the time, but in all good chances, I'll do anything to keep my station safe and happy. So I decided to leave for my people's sakes.

Not intentionally leaving, but i travel, a lot. I would go in different stations and admire them, and when I'm finally tired and satisfied, I would go back to my respective game and go home. Usually that.

Glitches are known as a huge trouble in a game, but they are also known as being prisoned inside and were not allowed to leave because its a glitch.

But that's all different for me, i go stations through stations, even the terminal and yes, i can leave my game. First of all, I'm grown up, barely but almost legal, and the reason why i can leave my game is because i can control myself.