❝Sappy Mushy Romantic❞

Pairing: Jughead Jones x Reader
Word Count: 765

Description:Reader sucks at getting sleep but her boyfriend's shirt keeps her warm & cozy. "Is that my shirt?"

Warnings: None, unless swearing counts.

Written by [crankpendletonplays] • Tumblr ©

▪️▪️▪️▪️

• An irritating buzzing sound was the first thing I heard when I woke up Friday morning

• An irritating buzzing sound was the first thing I heard when I woke up Friday morning. I groaned in protest at my alarm clock, blindly reaching for my phone and checking the time. 6:15.

Great, I had literally only gotten two hours' worth of sleep. Today was going to suck ass.

I sat up in my bed, yawning, and staring at the wall across my room for a solid minute before getting up and grabbing some clothes from my closet, throwing little to no effort in what I wore.

Today's pick was a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and a navy-blue sweater. Not far from what I usually wore, except a little more boyish and the sweater was huge on me. I tiredly made my way to my bathroom, brushing my teeth and putting my hair up, and doing a very minimal amount of makeup, just some mascara, and concealer, really.

I had stayed up all night but that was my business, and I didn't need people poking and prodding and asking questions.

There was a knock at my door before my boyfriend, Jughead Jones, stuck his head in.

"Hey, I'm a bit early today but I have some news about Jas—Is that my shirt?" I raised my eyebrow and looked back down at the sweater, realization hitting me.

"Huh, guess it is." I shrugged my shoulders, too tired to be embarrassed.

"I can change if you w—

"No! No, no, it's okay, really." Jughead smiled, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"I mean, you should wear it, it looks nice, really brings out your eyes...." Jughead trailed off, scratching the back of his neck.

"Is the Jughead Jones suggesting that his girlfriend play the disgustingly cheesy wear-your-boyfriend's-clothes card?" I taunted, stepping closer to my boyfriend. Jughead scoffed unconvincingly, sputtering.

"Please? Me? You're crazy." Jughead crossed his arms.

"Oh, Juggie." I sighed happily, uncrossing his arms and intertwining his fingers with mine.

"Underneath that cold, hard, edgy exterior you cover yourself in, there's a sappy, mushy romantic, begging to break out." I teased my boyfriend, standing on the tips of my toes and pressing my lips lightly to the bottom of his jaw, the only place I could reach.

"We should get going, I wanna go to Pop's and get breakfast."

Jughead tilted his head down to look at me, a slight smile playing on the ends of his lips. I leaned against his chest, puckering mine slightly. Jughead rolled his eyes, the smile becoming bigger, and leaned down to give me a quick kiss.

I grabbed my backpack from my bed and followed my boyfriend down the stairs and out my front door, walking hand in hand to our favorite diner.

▪️▪️▪️▪️

A/N:

This one's hella adorable, too! 💞 If you must know guys, this is only the third time of me (if I'm not mistaken) posting imagines from Tumblr again. As I said, Tumblr has some really good crap in there and it is my #1 weapon of all things (view my introductory chapter). And yeah, this will be going on for quite some time because I'm running out of ideas and my head ain't fresh anymore—lol it's devastated for now for the sake of the summer ending—plus, the fact that school is starting VERY SOON in my country or school whatever, I'll be pretty busy with a lot of stuff and do expect that I won't be updating much to this book UNLESS if my eyes capture something wonderful from the internet and prolly, imma post 'em here (ofc w creds!!!)

Though hopefully, my sched shouldn't be too pesky around my first year in senior high—HECK, I'll try and write more of my originals and I could hope for the best to post daily, if possible. But overall, I am really thankful to what my CSI book have become to this day—a wonderfully produced happy pill & a 'well-taken-care-of' type of book where lovely people serve and spoil breathtaking feedback to me—All of u must be tired of me being glad and giving a bunch of thank yous (yes, u can get rid of me to the dump now lmao) but once again, THANK YOU!!! 💖 Crazy, isn't it? 💓 We can reach 50K and above rightttt? YASS LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN ILY ALL 💕