❝ Five-second Rule ❞

Pairing: Jughead Jones x Reader
Word Count: 1231
Warnings: Inappropriate acts?

Description: — Riverdale has always been living in the darkness and everyone has their own. The Y/L/Ns are never safe, unless, if an individual is evident in their course. Can truths be submerged with the false? It's all against the odds.

▪️

• Probably the fam background
is fixed lol

• Your former uncle here doesn't have any specific name, make your choice :)

ENJOY

▪️▪️▪️▪️

Honestly, it was crazy

Honestly, it was crazy. Living in a monstrous-like family can almost make you paranoid. Of course, from its very own historical division, the traditional route goes further and further. From the greatest, and to the millennials. Although most of them are favoured, well, you weren't, you did not like the signature of Y/L/N.

Words cannot define how dangerous your people are. Combat knives, Fixation Bowies, Airguns, Rifles, Colt 45(s), and a bunch more with metal bullets. Grenades and a  "two-two-three" (inch) Remington or a "five-five-six" (mm) NATO cartridge is extreme enough to gloss up your degree as 'Assassins' or worse, psychopaths in a way.

However, you only use it when catastrophes happen in the edges of doom and sometimes, all of you will trip over at a certain forum then cause a major commotion. The Riverdale community somewhat finds its ways to ban you all over town because usually, prison is the most basic punishment for your crew, in a short meaning, they often escape the weak silver boundaries.

So far, your youth rotation did not stop functioning due to the issues you're having but it became established with the stunts that you're adopting from the greats.

On the other hand, your educational status is quite well, set your absences aside but it's fine. Your small circle of friends helped you through a lot of obstacles and it was the biggest help that you will ever receive in your entire life, you wouldn't know how to live properly without them, to be honest.

▪️▪️▪️

"Aren't you going to answer that?" Your friend, Veronica, asked in the middle of your lunch eating in Riverdale High.

You went to tap the 'end call' button and continued munching.

"Duties on call again, huh Y/N?" Betty grinned, nudging you.