❝ Cravings Satisfied ❞

Pairing: Cole Sprouse x Reader
Word Count: 1341
Warnings: None

Description: This imagine has a sweet spot in the author's heart (lol). Based on the book "Playlist For The Dead"— Chapter 17 (Let It Go). Cole Sprouse as Sam and Y/N as Astrid. Enjoy :)

PS: — • pls do check my a/n at the end of the imagine, it's very important, thanks x.

◾️◾️◾️◾️

Coziness is what you are craving right now

Coziness is what you are craving right now. Despite from all the school works that you're trying to cope with, for some reason, that kind of relaxation is just what you perfectly need.

However, that wish is somewhat granted by Cole—later on, after class—as he guaranteed.

You and Sprouse don't seem to have an official label. Even though you just met each other at the very beginning of the school year—and so far, your second quarter's terminated—you feel like you know yourselves for years. Usually, the two of you are shy enough to even make a move, well, at least, you're both capable of playing it cool though. You'd hang out here and there, exchanging turns to whom will be the one to possess its treats but most of the time, he is the one who does the splurge.

He'd took you in countless, wondrous places, to be honest. He's the affectionate type although you prefer his 'jester' side because it's never uncomfortable to you whenever you're around him. The fact that the two of you are almost considering yourselves as more than friends, it's has to mean something.

"Where would you like to go, m'lady?" Cole grins beside of you as you walk together out of the campus.

"I don't know. Thought you promised you'd show me the best in town." I grinned back, earning a chuckle from him.

"Sure, you know, I'm Dora The Explorer sometimes." He said.

"I'd be honored to be your 'Boots' then."

It wasn't that long to drag our feet to the said destination. He leads you to an epoch type of diner called "The Hipshack", sounds amazing, by the way.

As we entered, a bell above the door frame rings around the area. The diner looked breathtaking. The floors are fixed in black and white checkered, the theme is obviously in Retro from the beautiful displays, the waters' and waitresses' theme of clothing, and the music swiftly blasting through the speakers from the 50's.

"This is amazing," You whispered as Cole smiles widely this time.

Soon after, an old lady approached us with her endearing outfit. She holds a pocket notebook in her hands, ready to take your orders.