❝ Devil In Me III ❞

Pairing: Jughead Jones x Reader
Word Count: 1400
Warnings: None

Description: (An HFK prompt imagine) --- the part three of 'Devil In Me'.

note: - don't forget to read the author's note below, thank you & enjoy :)

_______

In the next day, you finally decided to come to school. Not exactly though you have the urge to, which is a rare act of miracle from you nowadays.

Whilst doing your everyday routine, you couldn't help but remember what happened last night, especially the things you've told Jughead. You're in a relief because you finally said it, but deep down you regret it, you should've stayed quiet and stick to the avoidance plan you have.

On the other hand, you wonder what did Jughead do last night? He told you that he just found out that FP is also a South Side Serpent, not to mention his high position amongst the other ordinary ones.

Crossed fingers and with your high hopes, you wish that nothing happened wrong last night.

Once you're done preparing yourself for school, you stepped into your bedroom window carefully as you climed down. No breakfast, no bids of goodbyes to your parents, just plain Y/N.

**Skipped Situations...**

As the bell rings for lunch break, you couldn't be more thankful to enter the cafeteria. Although you want to be alone and chill outside the fields.

Rumours has it, some of the students here are defining you as a 'weirdo', it's funny to think how fast these trash news are surfing in the air to whoever knows the reason why. The fact that you're a part of a fraternity, they describe you as a filthy, desperate, and a low-class type of being. You don't even care, as long as you enjoy what you're doing.

Sat on the bleachers of the football field, you munch down to your food as you brought up a book your have with you all the time, 'Sacred Clowns'.

A few moments later, a girl in a black () dress with raven hair approached you abruptly which it made you look up to her, and she doesn't look fancy that much but she could be.

"Y/N, right?" The anonymous girl asked, making your brows furrow.

'How the hell did she know my name?'

You thought.

"Yes, can I help you?"

"My name's Veronica, just so you know, I'm also friends with Betty and Jughead." The girl who is now named Veronica, exclaimed.