❝ I Choose You ❞

Pairing: Cole Sprouse x Reader
Word Count: 2119

Warnings: Extreme feels :>

Soundtrack: "I Choose You" by Kiana Ledé • (link/song provided above)

Description:Y/N - Y/L/N is a newly discovered actress from (a local community). Y/N being contemporary in the Hollywood sphere, she must have tasks along the way of her current lifestyle so she could adjust her fame and step forward to the next level. When a film offer was recommended to her, she, unfortunately, liked the concept and she tried to audition. Of course, she got the role, though no one suspects Cole Sprouse being her partner in the movie. Y/N is filled with joy.

PS • Y/S/N — Your Ship Name :)

▪️▪️▪️▪️

When did the last time you heard #Y/S/N along the buzz from the people? When was the last time you enjoyed the sight of your trend being exalted? And when was the last time you spent your 'in-between-24-hour' moments with your partner?

Crazy stuff, but plot twists doesn't happen on movies only. Easy come, easy go, you might be living it in real life already.

Cole Sprouse.

You're pretty sure that the name holds many labels. Holds fame, character, and most probably hysterics and charm. Who is he, though?

You and Cole associated together in a film, both focal casts. The movie is an exploit, romantic and pretty unique type of film unlike the common ones which literally got you hooked in the very first place, so is Cole. Of course, a fanbase grew, a fandom rather, and these amazing people are known as 'Y/S/N shippers'. Specifically, you would say that every love teams in any romantic movies have their shippers, whether expected or not, these so-called 'shippers' will appear anytime and anywhere.

However, behind the cameras or off scenes, your alliance with Cole is something you would define "extraordinary", like usual boy and girl best friends has. Never have you ever consider your linking with him that has to do something with "chemistry". Although your fans are comprising fake theories, what ifs, short appreciation posts, adorable clips, gifs, and even memes. It is not ridiculous, it's actually smart and creative for such an entertainment.

Ever since the time you received your script, you knew you're down for this, you're into this, and you're definitely destined for this. But is the man too?

Notwithstanding, half of the theories could end up true at some point. Because Cole, yes, Sprouse, asked you out on a date one time. Of course, typically, it feels amazing, because someone like him is treasurable, anything you could ask for is all in him. Not to mention, his wonderful personality is the most attractive thing you see in him. How can you ever get lucky?