It's Complicated- an O2L Fan Fic

I flew down the street. The only sound I could hear was the sound of the wind in my face and my feet hitting the pavment. My breath was heavy and I was panting. I arrived at a large house in L.A. Outside was a large yard with the mini yard palm trees. I ran up the walk to the door. I knocked briskly three times, as I did every time. My hair was a mess from running and I was covered in sweat, but I didn’t care, and neither did the boys.

                Connor opened the door and smiled, “Hey girly!” He let me in to the O2L house.

                Every girls dream right? That was my life. Having been Ricky’s friend ever since I was little. I had met him in a summer day care, and we became fast friends, but now I’m in a hospital bed.

                Now I’m almost 18 years old, or maybe I am. It’s hard to tell what the day is when you’re sleeping all the time.  Right now I’m lying in a hospital bed with an I.V. in my arm, a cast on my leg, and bits of my hair falling onto the floor.

                The fact is, I have cancer. In the time between flying down the street to the O2L house to now I got cancer and broke my leg. Along with the fact that I had 2 exboyfriends and a boyfriend all from O2l. Want to know how all this happened? Well, here we go!