IT'Z A DRAMA-LICIOUS CHAPTER!

TREVOR'S POV

I was really excited to show lani my song. I had finally finshied at least the first draft of my new song Echo that Lani had helped me with, since I based it on her poem, which she was okay with me doing it. I walked into the o2l house. I knew lani, Asiah, and cassidy were over to hang out.

I looked around. I could hear Rickys usual high pitched screaming, meaning he was probably making a video. As I walked by the kitchen door looking for lani I saw Asiah and Connor talking in hushed voices. I was about to ask where lani was when I heard what they were saying.

I ducked just outside the doorway and listened, "I thought you would have told her by now." Asiah said.

"What is there to tell, I already told you I dont want to hurt her."

"But you can't keep doing this."

"That's why Im not going to keep doing this, for to much longer..."

"What do you mean?"

"I still don't know who I like, and even if I do choose you, I cant hurt her like that."

There was a pause, "I just dont like going behind her back either, she's my best friend."

I realized what was going on. I didn't know what to do. I looked in and cleared my throat, "hey connor, can I talk to you about... a video!" I lied.

"Sure." He said running his hand nervously through his hair.

When we were out of earshot of asiah I looked connor straight in the eyes, "Don't you dare hurt her con."

He sighed, "How much did you hear?"

"Enough." I replied, "Just, please, she's one of my best friends, I dont want to see her hurt. Especially by you."

"I'm a big kid trevvy. I can handle this." Connor said.

"Whatever." I mumbled going up the stairs.

Connor caught me at the second step, "please don't tell lani."

"I won't." I said going up a couple steps, then I turned around, "at least not yet."

Connor sighed and nodded as I headed up the stairs. I saw Rickys door was open and saw that cassidy and lani were sitting on the bed watching Ricky film a video.

I walked in and Ricky swiveledthe camera to me, "AND A WILD 9-YEAD-OLD TREVVY APPEARS!"

I laughed and sat on the bed next to the girls.

"What's up trev?" Ricky asked.

I looked around mysteriously, "The trevvy has come to capture prey! The alusive lani!"

"Oh no!" Lani yelled dramtically, "I've been captured!"

I grabbed her wrist and we went into the guest room.

"What's up trev?" I asked.

"I finished the song!" I squealed.

She let out a fangirl squeek, "So let me hear it!!"

"I got the lyrics but I'm not sure about the melody, so bare with me." I said

She laughed, then motioned for me to start.

"You and I" I sang, "We were onto somethin, now I'm left with nothing at all."

I looked at lani for feedback and she was just smiling.

"And i, wanna hear your echo." I kept singing.

Eventually I finished with, "wanna hear your echo."

Lani started clapping as if she was at a 5sos concert. I laughed, "Thanks."

LANI'S POV

A few days later I was sitting with Connor at the o2l house watching a Disney movie. I was sick with a cold and Connor had insisted that he made me soup and that he take care of me, which for us was more of a best friend thing rather than a couple thing.

"Thanks for help-" Before I could finish saying what I was saying, in what little voice I had left, Connor covered my mouth with his hand.

"No talking!" He reminded me.

I sighed and turned back to movie we were watching, which was princess and the Frog, which I was sad I couldn't sing along too, as I loved to sing.

We were near the end of the movie when Asiah came in.

When she saw me her face looked almost worried, "um, I think I left my lipstick upstairs, I'm gonna go look for it." Then she left up the stairs in a hurry. That was weird.

Asiah had been acting weird in general latley. She had been sort of distant and we weren't hanging out as much. We would hang out at the apartment, but not outside that.

After a while longer of sitting and watching the movie Connor looked upstairs, thinking, "I'm gonna go see what taking her so long." Connor mumbled, "and drink your tea."

I hated tea.

        I sighed and settled back down to watch the movie. It was quiet up there, and then I heard Connor and Asiah, almost yelling. "What?!" and "I know, this is ridiculous! You need to deal with this!" Connor sounded angry about something, and I heard someone hit a wall. I was geussing Connor.

        After a minute Asiah ran out of the house and Conor stormed down and sat next to me wit a huff.

        "What's going on Conn?" I scratched out.

        "No talking!" He reminded me, "and there's just some internet rumours going around that Asiah and I are dating cause some pictures of us in Minnesota got leaked."

        I frowned. Connor looked at my full cup of tea, "and you need to drink your tea! It'll make you feel better!"

        I giggled alittle and took a sip of tea and watched him smile. I snuggled up to Connor and we finished watching the movie.

A/N I FEEL SO BAD FOR WAITING TWO WEEKS TO UPDATE!!! MY LAPTOP IS GETTING FIXED SO ILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE ON WEEKDAYS SOON! IM SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG. I ONLY HAD THE FIRST HALF, AND I DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE YOU GUYS THAT SHORT OF A CHAPTER SO..... I TOOK FOREVER TO GET OVER MY STUPID WRITER BLOCK! I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS TO THE WORLD CAUSE YOU ALL ARE SO AMAZING FOR EVEN READING THIS! I'M JUST SOME RANDOM GIRL WHO LIKES TO WRITE AND IM LIKE.. YOU LIKE THIS STUFF?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING ANYMORE I'M JUST RAMBLING! I'VE HAD TO MUCH SUGAR! AH! ANYONE LISTEN TO XIAT? AHH! OKAY VOTE, COMMENT, AND DO WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY!