Pool Party

"It's not what you think." I said hastily after admitting my poem was about Ricky.

        "I didn't think it's like that, don't worry." He chuckled.

        "It's about how because we started dating I lost my bestfriend once we broke up." I said.

        Trevor didn't say anything he just scooted a little bit closer        

        Soon enough people started coming. It always seemed like no matter what, the O2L house was just a house where you could just walk in. Everyone who came just walked in to the house. The fist person to show up was Rebecca.

        "Beccy!" I called out when she walked in.

        "Again with the silly nick names Lani!" She laughed giving me a hug, "I missed you!"

        "You too!" I smiled.

        Soon more and more people came and the party actually got started. Red solo cups full of soda were everywhere, the lights were low and the music was playing to loud.

        I was dancing in the middle of the living rooom with Trevor who was actually at this party, and he didn't get to go to to many of the previous parties, due to the alcohol.

        "Let's go get a soda." I said grabbing his wrist and dragged him over to the kitchen, grabbing a Pepsi out of the fridge.

        He laughed grabbing one for himself, "See Lani, Pepsi is better than beer."

        "Don't ever bring up me being drunk ever again! I'm never drinking again! And it wasn't my fault!" I whined.

        "Whatever Lani." He laughed.

        I stuck my tongue out at him. The I looked at his hair. It had the blue streak, actually alot of the boys did something to their hair, "Not sure how much I like your hair now."

        His smile dropped and his eyes got wide, "What?"

        "I don't like your hair like that." I repeated.

        "How dare you! You're gonna pay!" He looked really mad. He tried to pick me up, but failed. I was slightly shorter than him, and Trevor wasn't the strongest guy. I laughed as he tried to pick me up, but all he did was, maybe pick me up an inch off the floor.

        "Joey!" He called as Joey came into the kitchen. Joey looked over and laughed at Trevors feeble attempt to pick me up.

        "What's up Trevvy?" He asked.

        "Lani needs to learn a lesson." He said.

        "You're being vauge." Joey giggled.

        "We need to throw her in the pool for saying she doesn't like my new hair." He sighed.

        "Pool?!" My eyes widened and I steped back.

        Trevor gave an evil smirk as Joey picked me up bridal style without a problem.

        "Sorry girly." Joey said,"You never insult a man's hair."

        Trevor followed next to us. I didn't even try to get out of this, I knew I wouldn't sucseed. I started being all dramatic,"This is the end! Tell my mother I love her!" Then when we were at the edge of the pool I said, "Wait! Trevor."

        Trevor laughed and came closer, "What."

        I reached into my back pocket then handed my phone to him, "Protect it with your life."

        Now everyone was watching and waiting for me to get thrown into the pool. Some people were even filming for their vlogs. After giving up my phone I yelled, "I'm ready!"

        The next thing I knew I was hitting the water in my skinny jeans and elmo T-Shirt. I felt my socks swell up in my shoes. I swam back up to the top and took in a huge breath. Everyone must have cheered the moment I was thrown into the water and a few were still clapping. I saw plenty of camera still on me. That's what I got for being friends with Youtubers, they vlogged literally everything and anything.

        I was going to climb out when Kian ran out of the house screaming like Kian does and cannon balled into the pool with me. I laughed as I was splashed with a bunch of water. Soon enough a bunch of fully clothed, semi-adults were all hanging out in a pool. Trevor just took off his shoes and socks and was putting his feet in the water.

        I swam over to him and he pulled his legs out, "I know you're gonna pull me in." He said.

        "Prolly." I smirked. Then I shrugged and swam away over to Ricky, who was talking to Emily

        "Rickay!" I smiled.

        "Lanay!" He called back.

        I laughed, "I need your help."

        "You're getting back on Trev aren't you?"

        "He's not getting in the pool at all!" I whined.

        Ricky rolled his eyes, "Fine, lets go."

        "Thank you!" I squeaked giving him a hug.

        We got out of the pool, went in the house, then without warning burst over to him from behind and pushed  him off the edge into the water.

        "You guys!" He screamed.

        I laughed,  Ricky and I jumping into the water with him.

        "Be lucky I put your phone inside earlier."

        "I am." I giggled, "But where'd you put it?"

        "Coffe table." He replied swimming away.

        "Thanks!" I looked around for Asiah, because I hadn't talked to her since we had set up for the party.

        I didnt' see her and shrugged it off, going and goinging Cass and Sam.

        I was just hanging out with everybody when Kian ran out from the house and over to me. He had tears on his face, and it was hard to make him cry.

        "KI-KI, what's wrong?" I asked when he came over to me.

        Now everyone was watching as he pulled me out of pool. I could see cameras going away, and people looking with interest.

        He pulled me inside and upstairs to an empty bedroom, "Kian?" I looked at him.

        "She... She...She.."

A/N HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM SO EVIL!!!!! WHO IS SHE? WHAT HAPPENED? YOU WILL NEVER KNOW!!!! THAT'S A LIE THOUGH... YOU'LL KNOW NEXT CHAPTER. MY LAPTOP IS BROKEN SO I CAN ONLY USE THE FAMILY COMPUTER ON THE WEEKENDS, BUT HOPEFULLY MY LAPTOP WILL BE FIXED AND I CAN UPDATE SOON, BUT IF THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN I WILL UPDATE IN TWO WEEKS CAUSE I HAVE FAMILY STUFF NEXT WEEKEND!! SEE ALL YOU BEAUTIFULS SOON!!! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! I SERIOUSLY LOVE TALKING TO ALL OF YOU PEOPLE!

AND ONLY ONE PERSON TOLD ME IF I SHOULD MAKE A 5SOS FAN FIC OR NOT...... :(

SO I HAVE TWO QUESTIONS...

1. SHOULD I DO A 5SOS FANFIC?

2. ARE THERE ANY FAN BOYS READING THIS FANFIC? I KNOW FANGIRLS ARE READING, BUT DO FANBOYS EVEN EXIST.. LIKE, ARE THEY LIKE UNICORNS, REAL BUT NEVER SEEN BEFORE?