The Story of Missy

I woke up the next morning and yawned. I grabbed my phone to scroll through instagram. I had a large following on instagram, due to getting shoutouts from the boys and from geust staring on their channels.

        I was scrolling threw Instagram when I saw the time in the upper right hand corner. 9:03. I had less than an hour to get ready and go to Starbucks.

        I sighed and got out of bed. I put some music on my phone and picked out my clothes. I put on a flowery top and jeggings.

        I took a shower with the music blaring. I got out and got dresses. I checked the time. 9:24. Uhg. I ran a brush through my hair and put it up in a quick ponytail.

        I got my lilght pink converse from beside my bed and put them on. I went out of my room and into the kitchen. I grabbed a small bowl and put Krave out of the cupboard. I put it in the bowl and then added milk and ate it with a spoon. I know, profetional chef in the making.

        After that I checked my phone again 9:47. Dang it.

        I ran up to my room and uickly bushed my teeth. I grabbed my wallet. I ran my own babysitting buissness, but I wasn't getting a bunch of job offers. I still had a few kids, but for the time it was slow. My biggest customer was a lady with 5 kids who worked full time, but they were on vacation to Disney world for a little bit.

        The Starbucks Connor and I were going to was only a 4 and a half minute run from my house. So I headed out the door and ran down the street. I crossed a busy street, then went down another block until I finnaly saw Starbucks.

        Connor was already inside, sitting at a table with a frapachino and a hot chocolate. "Hey." I said sitting down.

        "Hey." He replied sliding the hot chocolate to me.

        "Thanks." I mumbled, "So what do you want to talk about?"

        "I don't know." Connor said, "I just want to be able to talk to someone who knows what's going on. I don't really want anyone else to know."

        "Okay." I replied.

        We began talking about random things. Connor told me about  some stuff going on with his videos. He felt they weren't good anymore, and how he had been getting alot of hate. Then we started talking about memories of our childhood.This seemed to make Connor happier. We started talking about one memory for a while.

        It was of when I was 13 and he was 14. JC was on vacation seeing his family in Texas, Kian and Sam were hanging out, and Ricky had to take a test during that lunch. Connor and I had been hanging out, just sitting on the feild. Connors girlfriend at the time was needy and easily angered. Me and Connor were just sitting and talking, like we would normally do, just in a group setting. His girlfriend, Missy, came up to us. She gave me a dirty look and tried to drag Connor away from me. He yanked his arm away and gave her a questioning look. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but Connor told me this.

        Missy shot me a dirty look, "You shouldn't be hanging out with her." She told Connor.

        "but she's my friend." He replied.

        "I can't tell you not to hang out with her when she's with all your friends, but I'm not letting you hang out with her alone."

        "I can hang out with whoever I want." Connor said.

        "No." Missy growled.

        "If your going to tell me I can't hang out with my friend I don't want to be your boyfriend."

        That's when Missy stormed over to me. Missy was Connors girlfriend so I tried to be nice to her.I stood up to her. I was about to ask her why she looked so mad. Then she grabbed the front of my shirt and yelled, "Stay away from Connor!"

        I stopped to think about that then replied, "You can't make me stay away from my friend."

        She growled and threw me to the ground. I scraped my arm and my knee. Connor  ran over to me then yelled at Missy, "What are you thinking! We're through!"

        He yelled this loud enough for the entire field to hear. I looked up and saw Missy storm away crying, and Kian and Sam run up to me.

        Connor and I were laughing, "I can't believe you dated her!"

        "Niether can I!" Connor and I were both laughing and smiling when Ricky walked up.

        "Hey Ricky." I said, sliding to the seat next to me to make room for him. Connor looked almost as if he had done something wrong.

        Ricky shook his head, "I just came to get the drinks. I need to film a video anyway." He said with a fake smile.

        "Okay." I said. Ricky walked away.

        "What was that about?" I asked turning back to Connor.

        "Ricky's jealous." He said.

        "Aww." I cooed, "that's kinda cute."

        "Not when your best friend is always grilling you about if you like his girlfriend or not." He sighed.

        "Oh." I replied.

        "I gotta go." Connor said checking his phone. Then we both left.