Photo Albums

I woke up the next morning. I got up yawning. I was somewhat happy for just having woke up, then I remembered what had happened the day before. Then I had to take a deep breath before I could do anything. I was determined to not cry today.

        I looked at my phone and it was already almost noon. My mom would be expecting me soon. I got up and started getting ready. I put on my ripped jeans and a red tank top that said, "Let's move to Paris" . I brushed my hair and just left it down. I put on my black boots. I had to make sure my mom didn't figure out. She would get to emotional. I needed to deal with my emotions before I had to deal with hers.

        I headed out the door. I went into my car and headed to my mom's house. When I got there the gargage was open and filled with boxes. They seemed to be seperated into two piles.

        "Mom!" I called looking around. I went through the garage and into kitchen. She was there making food. She was making grilled cheese, one of my favorite things to eat while growing up.

        "Hi." Mom smiled as I came in. She took the grilled cheese off the stove then looked at me, "I put the boxes for you to go through in the living room."

        "Thanks." I replied after giving her a hug.

        I went into the living room and saw a huhe pile of boxes. "Why are you going through all these boxes?"

        I looked over to my Mom who replied, "I told you we're moving." She said looking at me like I was insane.

        "You did." I sighed. I had forgot. A month ago Mom had told me she was moving out of town.

        I went back to livingroom and looked at the ten or more boxes. I sat down on the couch and opened up the nearest box. There was old stuffed animals and dolls from when I was a kid. There were so many just old toys and stuff that I wouldn't need.

        One of the last boxes was labeled Ricky and Lani. I looked inside and it was filled with photos and photo albums, along with some other stuff of ours that we had used a lot. There were some of out toys, like a barbie doll dressed up in GIJoe clothes. The one thing that really got my attention was one single toy.

It was a bear from build a bear.

        Ricky and I were alot younger. I was 6 and he was 8. We went to a build a bear and decided that we would build each other a bear. We wouldn't let the other person see their bear. I had made Ricky a bear that just had a plain red tank top and a hat. He had made me a bear that wore a blue dress and had made it very customized. It even had a costomized voice box.

        I pressed the stomache of the bear and heard the squeaky  8 years old voice of Ricky, "You're a great friend."

        I coudn't help but start crying. I didn't want to have to deal with my mom, but I would have to face her. I would have to worry her. Uhg.

        "What's wrong!" My mom called.

        That's how I had to spend over an hour explaining to my mom what happened, still somehow leaving out that Connor's depression.

        After I calmed down and went home, I had the box of Ricky and I's stuff, but nothing else. I went straight to my room, still avoiding Asiah and Cassidy. I started looking through the scrapbooks. They were all scrapbooks of Ricky and I from when we were little to when we moved out.

        The first one was alot of our daycare stuff, like art projects and pictures from the field trips. Closer to the end was pictures of us at the pool and playing in the sprinkler.

        The next scrapbook was when I was more like 7-9. They were pictures of us at school, pictures of us riding bikes, playing with our toys, jumping on Ricky's trampoline, and stuff like that. My favorite picture was one where it was crazy hair day at school, so Ricky and I had gotten together before school and done each other's hair. I had sprayed Ricky's hair bright purple and made it stick up in random places. He had braided my hair and teased parts of it, and did anything you could ever imagine to it, and pinned then every which way. I can't believe I had let him do that. Throughout my whole life, even now I hate people touching my hair.

        The other albums were us growing up. There were pictures of us doing random things, some of us dancing around the house, some of us just hanging out, some of us posing at special events, a bunch of me with all the boys, and there was even a picture of us when we were going to prom, even though we didn't go together.

        One of my favorite pictures was Ricky picking me up bridal style, and he was about to throw me into the pool. Another one of my favorites was when we moved out. Actually it was me moving out, but Ricky was helping me, mainly because he was the one who had a truck while I had a really small car. I went to sleep with tearstains on the pictures.

        I could deal with the fact that Ricky and I had broken up, but my only hope at that point was that I wouldn't loose my best friend.

A/N HI GUYS. I REALLY WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU . WE HAVE HIT 1K!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAR THIS HAS COME. I STARTED WRITTING THESE BOOKS AND STUFF JUST FOR FUN, BUT THESE BOOKS HAVE CHANGED THE WAY I LOOK AT LIFE. I COULD NEVER IMAGINE ANY OF MY BOOKS WOULD BE THIS POPULAR. I KNOW THERE NOT THAT POPULAR, BUT I FEEL LIKE THEY ARE. I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN ANYTHING BUT GOOD FEEDBACK ON THIS BOOK AND I WOULDN'T HAVE EXPECTED THIS. I NEVER THOUGHT I WAS A SUPER GOOD WRITTER, BUT NOW I HAVE IMPROVED SO MUCH. THIS BOOK HAS BROUGHT ME SO MANY FRIENDS. I COULDN'T HAVE EVER EVEN EXPECTED TO DO ANY OF THIS. ALL OF THE FEEDBACK I HAVE GOTTEN ON THIS BOOK HAS SURPRISED ME. I WAS SERIOUSLY CRYING HAPPY TEARS EARLIER DO TO SOME OF THE THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN SAYING. I AM BEING TOLD SO MANY AMAZING THINGS. SOME PEOPLE ARE TELLING ME IM AN INSPIRATION TO THEM, OR THEY WILL TELL ME THAT THEY LOVE HOW I WRITE, AND LOVE MY STORYLINES, AND IT'S JUST ALL SO AMAZING FOR ME.

NOW, FOR YOU PRIZE FOR HITTING EVERY SINGLE GOAL I SET, ONE MONTH EARLY ALSO, I HAVE MADE A FAN ACCOUNT ON INSTAGRAM FOR YOU GUYS!!!! YAY!!!!! SO HERE IT IS

INCOMINGFANGIRL

EEK! THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR READING, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! IT MAKES ME VERY HAPPY!