Hungover and goals

I opened up the door, flooding light into the house. "Uhhhhggg!" I looked on the couch where Asiah was curled up in a ball, cringing at the light. She threw a blanket over  her head.

        Cassidy was sitting next to her. She rubbed her back then walked over to me. "How did she get home?" I asked.

        "I picked her up about 10 this morning. You were still asleep. I noticed you and Ricky went up to the bedroom pretty early last night." Cassidy said the last sentence in a mocking tone.

        "Oh my gosh!" I said slapping her arm.

        "Uhg!" Asiah moaned.

        "Someones hung over." I laughed.

        "Don't make fun of me!" She groaned. Suddenly she threw the covers off her and ran to the bathroom.

        Cassidy and I were having fits of laughter between gags and sighs. "So we're going out for pedicures?" I laughed, "Is she in any fit state to go anywhere?"

        "Well, you and me can go." Cassidy suggested.

        "And just leave her!"

        "If she wanted to go get drunk she can deal with the consequences."

        "Cassidy." I sighed, "We can't do that. And we can't leave Connor and Ricky alone to deal with everyone else."

        "Fine." Cassidy sighed, "but just so you know I didn't come here to deal with a bunch of drunks."

        "They're not drunk anymore." I said giving Cassidy a fake smile.

        "Whatever." She said, dragging Asiah off the couch.

        When we got to the boys house it was better than I thought It would be. Ricky was sitting on the couch and Connor was in the kitchen eating Panera. "Are we the only ones dealing with someone with a hangover?" I asked.

        "No." Ricky laughed, "Sam was horrible but he finally fell asleep. Sam's girl still hasn't woken up, JC is in the bathroom right  now. I think Kian and Andrea didn't even get drunk last night."

        "I think it's cause they clocked in early." Connor  chimed in.

        "Need any help with them?" I asked.

        "We just leave them alone. They made the problem they have to deal with it. Sure we'll make sure the Advill and Sprite are out, but that's about it."

        "Told you!" Cassidy squealed.

        "Uhgggggg!" Whined Asiah.

        "Go put her in the spare bedroom." Ricky said.

        "I got her." Cassidy said.

        I turned to Connor and asked, "Did you get me anything?"

        "I didn't know you wanted anything." Connor smirked at me.

        Suddenly it snapped, "Hey Ricky, I think I left my pink lipstick in your bathroom. Do you think you can go see if it's in there?"

        "Sure, I need to go get something from my room anyway." He went up the stairs.

        "You don't wear lipstick enough for it to be here." Connor said. He was right. The only makeup I would have there would be my essential everyday makeup.

        "I want to know what you decided with Asiah." I smiled.

        "Oh." He mumbled, "Ummm..."

        A/N I WANT TO SAY, I DON'T SUPPORT DRINKING, OR JUST LEAVING YOUR FRIENDS ALONE WHEN THEY ARE HUNGOVER. I WANT TO PUT OUT THE DISCLAIMER I AM VERY AGAINST DRINKING!!!

I ALSO HAVE SOME GOALS THAT I REALLY WANT TO MEET BY THE END OR THIS SUMMER (AUGUST 20TH). I REALLLY HOPE YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME REACH THESE GOALS.

1K READS

35 VOTES

15 COMMENTS