Back in LA

I left for the plane after a two weeks of nothing good. The entire house was a mess. Connors videos barley got up in time, and were no where near the quality they used to be. Nicola survived the surgery and was getting better, but was still on life support after three months. I had been stressed trying to study for my colledge finals. (I took classes for creative writting and poetry because my dream had been to be a writter.) Plus I was finishing my final assignment for my peotry class, which Trevor had  been helping me with, and stealing ideas for his new song from.

        It wouldn't have been so bad for me leaving if Connor was more supportive, and was having less panic attacks. He had been having more constant panic attacks, and when I told him I was leaving, and that I had bought the return ticket the same time i had gotten the ticket to Minnesota he flipped.

        "How can you just leave!?" He screamed.

        "What do you mean?" I asked, "I have responsabilities back in California, you know we can't stay here forever!"

        "I can't just leave Nicola!"

        "I'm not asking you to! I'm the one who has to leave!"

        "How can you just leave me though? I thought we were in this together!"

        "I have my own life that I need to live!"

        "Is the rest of your life more important than me!?"

        "It's not like I'm leaving you alone!"

        "It's close enough!"

        That's when I ran out crying. I noticed one of Connor's brothers go upstairs to talk to Connor while I sat in the kitchen and drank hot choclate with Mrs. Franta.

        Connor and I didn't talk much in the week that followed, except when he commneted on something I had done while editing one of his videos, which i had starting doing for him when he spent more time at the hospital.

        When he dropped me off at the airport he gave me a hug, but it was cold, and he didn't whisper a goodbye in my ear llike he normally would do. When he pulled back I said through tears, "I love you Conn."

        "I love you too Lani." He said, but there was no emotion in his voice.

        I nodded and borded the plane with tears in my eyes.

        When the plane landed I had stopped crying and grabbed my stuff. I exited the plane squishing through the other people.

        I saw a huge sign with lots of colors and crazy writting that said, "LANI!!!!!!!!!" The boys were all holding it up, along with Cassidy, and Asiah.

        I ran off the plane and over to them. It had been almost two months since I had seen them in person.

        I dropped my bags and wrapped Ricky in a huge hug, them went around giving everyone a hug, with Trevor being last.

        We all were about to leave when a group of squealing girls came running over to us.

        "Can we ever have a normal trip to the airport?" I whispered to Ricky and we both laughed. It had always been our joke sinse one time we were all back from some Youtube event I had gone wtih them to and there were so many fangirls waiting for us to get off the plane the police had to be called and we couldn't get off the plane for an extra hour.

        He laughed as he signed one of the girls shirts. I stood back as the numerous selfies were taken, and more girls came up.

        I leaned against my suitcase talking to Cassidy and Asiah, who were both intensley interested in how my trip to Minnesota went.        

        I jumped in surprise when one of the 13 year old fangirls screamed my name, "OMG! IT'S LANI!'

        I looked at her. She had long black hair and bright blue eyes. She was wearing dark skinny jeans, black converse, and the one peice of merch I had.

        I may not have been a youtuber, but the boys had conviced me to sell a peice of merch in one of their stores, and they would give me the profits, since I was popular, through their channels. The one shirt I designed was white, with a black heart in the middle that faded around the edges, and near the corner going up the side of the inside of the heart was Lani, written in tiny white writting.

        The girl ran up to me at maximum speed, "I'm a huge fan of yours. I didn't even know you would be here. How cool is it that I'm wearing your merch when I met you. This is crazy. I know your not actually a youtuber, but you might as well be as much as you appear on the internet." She was rambling on getting faster and faster as time went on, "So I was wondering if you could sign my shirt, and maybe I could get a picture!?"

        I laughed slightly, "Of course."

        I posed for a photo and then signed her shirt in my weird signiture that i hated.

        The boys laughed as the girl walked away with her friends, "That one had a mouth that went a mile a minute didn't she?" Sam laughed.

        I smiled. It was nice to be back. It would be nice to spend most of my time moping, studying, or editing. It was nice to finally be home.

Home (n)

1. The place where you feel excepted and loved.        

A/N HEY GUYS! UPDATING AGAIN! YAY!!! AND I WANTED TO ADD THAT DICTIONARY THING AT THE END TO SHOW THAT THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN HOUSE AND HOME, SO THE PLACE YOU LIVE ISN'T YOUR HOME, IT'S YOU RESIDENCE, DON'T EVER FORGET THAT. LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, HOPEFULLY I'LL UPDATE SOON.

VOTE

COMMENT

ECT.

LOVE YOU!