more news

I got up to Connor rolling into me on the bed, then he whined, "Lani!"

        "Connor." I mimicked.

        "You woke me up. " He yawned sitting up.

        "and?" I asked.

        "You have to take me to Starbucks." He smirked.

        "We haven't used that rule since 11th grade." I complained sitting up. As kids the boys and I used to have a game where if for any reason someone woke another one of us up, they had to take the person they woke up to get Starbucks.  We stopped doing that in our senior year because we all had our own stuff going on, but as you can geuss we stayed great friends, and after high school we all hung out like we used to.

        "Well we're doing it again!" Connor said standing up, "Now let's go."

        I rolled my eyes and stood up, "We're still in our pajamas." I looked at Connor who was already at the door.

        "When has that ever stopped us?" He walked over to me and picked me up then carried me out of the door and put me by the stairs.

        I laughed and started running down the stairs. Connor started racing me and he beat me down the staircase.

        "I win!" He cheered pumping his fist into the air.

        I rolled my eyes and laughed as he ran to the door and started running to the car. I was almost out the door when I heard a quiet sobbing coming from the living room. I ran out of the house and over to Connor who was doing a victory dance in the middle of the grass.

        "I think someone's crying." I whispered.

        Connor's eyes grew wide and his face went slightly paler. "O-okay." He stuttered.

        He walked inside slowly. He went into the living room and I followed him. His mom was sitting on the couch with her head in her hands, an abandoned phone lying next to her. Connor sat next to her causiously and wrapped an arm around her.

        "Mom, what happened?" He whispered.

        "She's, She's in." Then she bursted into hysterics. She was sobbing and screaming loudly.

        Connor's breathing was changing. I gave him a look, "Connor, please calm down."

        He nodded. I looked up to see Connor's brother running over to the couch, "Mom?!"

        "Nicola's, Nicola's." She was still sobbing hysterically, and couldn't make any sentences, "She's."

        "What's wrong with Nicola?" Brandon asked.

        "She's, there's." Connor's mom mumbled, "internal bleeding. Sugerey, They don't think she's gonna make it."

        I bit my bottom lip and held back tears. I had grown up with Nicola too. She had been the closest thing I ever had as I sister. This entire time I had been calm, been strong. All for Connor. I knew if I broke down there was no hope for him, but it had never been this dire. They had kept saying that she should get out of the coma, maybe with some memory damage. But now with internal bleeding there is a large chance she won't make it.

        I looked at Brandon who was just looking at his mom with a shocked look on his face. His mom was still in hysterics, now clinging to the stiff Brandon for life.

        When I looked at Connor, I could tell he was trying not to freak out. He was clutching onto the nearby throw pillow so hard I thought it might break. His lips were pressed together and his eyes were closed and tears running down his cheeks.

         I took a deep breath and willed the tears not to come. I sat next to Connor and took his hand, "Connor?" I whispered.

        I could hear his heavy breathing now that I was closer. It was uneven, and short. He squeezed my hand tighter, "Con, calm down, please."

        I could feel tears spilling from my eyes. Connor let go of my hand, the ran it through his hair. He nodded the went upstairs without another word.

        I followed his unsteadily up the stairs, mentally cursing the tears that blurred my vision. When I was outside Connor's room I could hear something being thrown at a wall, then a loud scream.

        That's when it happened. I fell to the floor with my back against the wall. It was the first time I had cried since I first saw her. I curled my knees up to my chest and buried my head in my lap. I started crying and didn't know if I'd ever stop. So much was going on. Nicola was dyeing, Connor was finally happy, then this comes. I didn't know how to handle the emotions. I felt an arm wrap around me. I wasn't sure who it was, but I didn't care.

        When I finally had calmed down slightly I looked up to see Dustin. His face had tears down it and under his eyes were puffy and red, "Is she?"

        I shook my head and muttered, "Not yet. There's internal bleeding. They don't think."

        That's when he started crying. He was trying to hide it from me, but it didn't work . He nodded his head slightly, then went back into his room.

        I went into Connor's room. He was sitting on the edge of his bed visablly shaking. I could hear hsi raged breathing from the doorway. The sheets were messed up and the pillows had been thrown across the room. The lamp on the bedside table had been thrown at the wall and glass shards were on the floor around a severley dented lamp shade.

        I walked carefully across the carpet to Connor. When I sat next to him he imediatley pulled me into a hug. We sat like that for no one knows how long, both crying, just sitting there, but I think that's what both of us needed more than anything.

A/N SHORTER CHAPTER THAN I HOPED FOR, BUT WHATEVER! I'M SORRY FOR THE FEELZ ATTACK. *COUGH* ESPESIALLY *COUGH* CASSIDY *COUGH* I GAVE HER A SNEAK PEAK OF  THIS CHAPTER AND I THINK SHE WANTED TO KILL ME.

AND I'M SORRY FOR NOT BEING VERY ACTIVE ON WATTPAD LATELY. SCHOOL IS TRYING TO KILL ME I SWEAR. I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT READING ALOT. I FEEL BAD, AND NOW I HAVE LIKE A MILLION STORIES TO CATCH UP ON. 

ALSO THANKS TO ALL OF YOU SO MUCH FOR 2.7K READS!!! I DIDN'T CHECK IN A LONG TIME THEN I COME BACK TO THIS!!! YAY!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND NICE COMMENTS YOU POST! *COUGH* DON'T *COUGH* FORGET *COUGH* TO *COUGH* COMMENT *COUGH* I SHOULD DO A Q AND A SOON THOUGHT TO ACOMIDATE ALL THESE READS! (AND THE 140 VOTES AND 81 COMMENTS!) SO LEAVE QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS!!! :)

OKAY THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR EVREYTHING! TALK TO YOU ALL SOON! COMNENT, VOTE, AND STUFF!