The meeting with Ricky

I took a deep breath as I walked into the O2L house. The place that used to feel like home was now hanging on a thread. I could either be able to fix my life, or it would be over for forever.

        The first person I saw was Trevor. He was sitting with a text book in his hand. I decided to ask Trevor, "What's up." I wasn't sure if I actually wanted to help him, or if I just wanted to postpone talking to Ricky.

        Trevor sighed and set down the book, "Kian said he would help me study for my finals, but bailed."

        "Oh." I replied, "I'll help you study, but I have to go talk to Ricky."

        "Okay." Trevor replied, brightening up a bit, picking up his book again.

        I took another deep breath as I climbed the stairs to Ricky's room. Each step I took felt like my foot was 100 pounds. I was standing at Ricky's door, much sooner than I would have liked. I opened it slowly.

        Ricky was lying in his bed, resorting to his old habit of running his hand through his hair when he was stressed.

        "Hey." I sighed sitting down in his desk chair.

        He sat up. He was staring at his pokemon doll sitting on the desk. Without looking at me he asked, "Is there a reason you don't want to be with me?"

        "I want to be with you Ricky. There's no reason I wouldn't want to be with you." I replied. There were already tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

        "I want  you tell me the truth." Ricky cried. Neither of us were looking at eachother, but I could tell he was crying, "Are you cheating on me with Connor?"

        "Of course not." I sobbed, "Why would you think that?"

        "You have spent double the amount of time you've spent with me this month with him." He said taking a deep breath, "I could handle it if you could tell me why you were hanging out with him so much."

        "I can't." I could feel a warm tear run down my cheek.

        "Theres my problem." Ricky said, "You can't trust me, so why should I trust you?"

        "Ricky!" I sobbed.

        "I can't be with someone that I can't trust. I mean, i really like you. I really do, but I can't handle this. Never knowing whats going on when you and Connor go to Starbucks, or when you come over and go to his room and ignore me. How am I suppost to know what goes on behind closed doors."

        "You're suppost to be able to trust me." I said. I was in tears. I couldn't help it. I was balling.

        "But I can't." He said. I looked up. He was looking me straight in the eyes, "and I'm so sorry."

        He was crying to. I had only seen him cry a few other times. I couldn't handle it. I just sat there bawling. I could hear the door downstairs open and I could hear Kian and Sam laughing. I calmed myself down and went across the hall to the bathroom and washed my face. Under my eyes were red and I had tear stains down my cheeks. I finshed washing up then grabbed my mini makeup bag from under the sink. I took one last deep breathe before I left.

        I walked down the stairs and the boys all tried to great me. I ingnored them and kept walking. They called after me, "Lani! What's wrong? LANI!"

        The last thing I heard before I slammed the door was Connor's voice, "Lani wait up!"

A/N OMG.... WHAT HAVE I DONE...... I AM SERIOUSLY CRYING WHILE WRITTING THIS. SOMEONE HELP ME. AHHHH! OKAY GUYS JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU ALL FOR 813 READS!!! DONT FORGET WE ARE TRYING TO GET TO 1K. ALSO, I KNOW I'M UPLOADING THIS ON SUNDAY AND NOT MONDAY, BUT MONDAY'S ONLY AN HOUR AWAY! I MIGHT UPLOAD TOMOROW TO, WHO KNOW, BUT IF I DON'T THIS IS  YOUR MONDAY CHAPTER!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE. I LIKE WHEN YOU GUYS COMMENT. IT MAKES ME SMILE.