The poem and the song

"I hope your up for a party cause we're having a Lani's home party!" Sam smiled.

        "You people will find any excuse to party." I rolled my eyes, "I'll only come if there's no alcohol this time, especially not in gummy bears."

        "I never did apologize for that did I..." Sam chuckled nervously, "Sorry?"

        "Sure Sam, but no alcohol at this party."

        "Fine." Sam sighed.

        "And I wouldn't let him drink to much anyway." Cassidy chimed in.

        "Oh yah." I smirked, remembering a conversation Cassidy and i had earlier, "What's going on with you two dating."

        "Stop acting like we're still in middle school Lani." Cassidy sighed, "We're just two adults dating."

        "As if any of us actually acted like adults." Trevor laughed.

        "You're not an adult Trev." I said.

        "I'm one year closer!" He added.

        "Oh yah, I missed your 17th birthday, but hey, " I smied, "I skype called you."

        "It's not your fault." He said.

        "So whos all coming to this party?" I asked.

        "Let me see." Kian said whipping his phone out of his pocket, "Joey, Tyler, Coleen, Rebecca, Shane, Lia, Jenn, Andrea, Luke, maybe Mehgan, Anthony, and um... whoever else decides to show up."

        "Cool, I don't think I've seen Anthony," I began, "Wait, which Anthony?"

        "The gay one." JC piped in.

        "That's not very helpfull." I smirked. This of course cause the car to erupt in laughter.

        "Lohanthony." Ricky called from the drivers seat.

        Ricky dropped the girls and i back off at our apartment, where Cassidy was currently moving her stuff out because her and Emily were renting an apartment together, and I was staying with Asiah.

        I put all my stuff back into my room, then all three of us walked to the boys house. Just being back on those streets was so nice. It was nice to see familiar faces, and to see houses I knew. Even the little raised square of sidewalk it took me months to learn to step over I had missed. I even was realived to smell the tourist, fast food, air.

        When we got to the boys' house they were setting up, wich to them was putting out bags of chips, mountains of soda, and lots of red solo cups.

        I imediatley flopped onto the couch. "I missed you couch!" I yelled.

        "What am I, chopped liver?" I looked up to see Andrea walking down the stairs.

        "Andrea!" I smiled and walked over to her and gave her a hug.

        Then we all started to help get everything ready for the party, locking the doors to all the rooms we didn't want people trashing, then we all flopped on the furniture in the living room.

       We sat talking all day about random stuff, like how MInnesota was, and what had been going on while i was gone.

        "Hey Trevor." I random said, "Can you help me with part of the poem, it's due soon.

        "Yah, " He said.

        "Wanna go upstairs?" I asked.

        "Sure." Trevor seemed questioning. Then we went upstairs.

        I hear Kian ask, "Poem?"

        "Her peotry class Kian." I heard Cassidy giggle.

        I Iaughed to myself as Trevor brought me into the spare bedroom.I flopped onto the bed, "Oh, spare bedroom bed, you are so much comfier than the one at the Franta house!"

        Trevor shook his head and laughed, "Why'd you want to work up here?"

        "I don't want the boys to here the poem yet." I sighed, "They'll here it when you make it a song."

        "Why don't you want them to hear it?" He asked.

        "It's complicated." I sighed shaking my head.

        "You still haven't told me where the inspiration for this poem came." Trevor pointed out sitting next to me.

        "Maybe I'll tell you later." I shrugged.

        Trevor realized I wasn't going to tell him. The whole time that he had been helping me with my poem he bugged me about who it was about and I wouldn't tell him. "Okay." He said, "What do you have so far?"

        I showed him the paper and he read it over.

It was you and i

We had something

Now there's nothing at all

All I'm left with is an echo

of a person

That I used to know

Everytime I call

You don't call back

I feel like my life is going to crack

Our friendship went from red to black

Say, I loved you, but now things aren't like they you to

Our lives keep going on

I'm left with the same echo

Oh your name that i used to call

You were the friend I know

Now our lives are like some tv show

        "That's what I have so far." I said.

        "Is this about one of us?" He asked.

        I sighed and nodded.

        "I didn't even think it would be untill i read 'now our lives are like some tv show.'"

        "I know, you see why I don't want the boys reading it yet." I said, "I just got here. I wan't a little time for things to get back to normal."

        "Can you tell me who it's about?" Trevor asked.

        I sighed and mumbled, "Ricky."

A/N HEY GUYS!! LIKE THE POEM? I BASED IT OFF A SONG THAT I DON'T OWN, THAT SHOULD BE VERY FAMILIAR....... YEP... ECHOING, NOT RED ITS BLACK...HMM.. WHERE COULD THAT BE FROM.

ALSO I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ALL HAVING A WONDERFULL DAY! IF YOU'RE NOT AND WANT SOMEONE TO TALK TO,THEN MESSAGE ME! IM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU, EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME!

HOW WOULD YOU PEOPLE FEEL IF I WROTE A 5SOS FAN FIC? HMM? TELL ME IN DA COMMENTS CAUSE I NEED TO KNOW!

VOTE

COMMENT

WHATEVER ELSE YOU FEEL LIKE DOING

JUST PLEASE DON'T GO MURDER ANYONE.

BYYYYYYYYYYYYE!