Cassidy

The next day the boys and I went to Starbucks. We sat at two small tables we had pushed together. We were all squished together, Sam even had to be sitting on the table.

   We were all laughing about random things, being bothered by random fans of course. Suddenly a girl that looked very familiar. She ran up to Sam and was squealing like most fan girls, "Hi! It's Cassidy! You know me!!!! I was Lani's friend!"

   "Cassidy!" Sam smiled.

   "Cassidy!" I screamed.

   Cassidy had been the boy's and my friend since we were in the second grade, well she had been my friend since then. She was a lot taller than me, but always around the same height as the boys. Well, this all excludes Trevor because, well he's only 16. (A/N I know even at the time this book is being written he is only 15, but hey, I changed around a lot of the boy's ages, like Ricky is suppost to be 22, but is he in the book? no! So I don't wanna see no comments about their ages, chewin' me out!!!!!)

   Cassidy had long black hair with gold highlights, and was wearing a black Tee-Shirt and dark jeans paired with a pair of black boots. She had changed a lot since eighth grade, which was when she moved to Orcutt. She had had plain hair, which was shorter, and she was shorter, but still tall.

   I crawled over Trevor and Ricky to jump and hug Cassidy, but I was beat by Sam. Sam had always had a secret crush on Cassidy, but had always been to chicken to ask her out, but the thing was that she liked him back. But even when we tell the other the other liked them, they would not believe us.

   I looked at the boys, Trevor was a little loss, he had never met Cassidy, but we had told him about her whenever we teased Sam about her. The boys were all sharing looks, all huge grins. We all were thinking the same thing, We had to set them up. I mean, if Ricky and I are possible, Cassidy and Sam definitely are garentted. I made eye contact with Kian. Somehow me and him always did the best pranks.

   After what felt like forever of Sam and Cassidy hugging, I hugged Cassidy. She was still so much taller than me, if now more that ever. All the boys took their turns. I introduced Cassidy to Trevor. She pulled up a chair and sat down.

   "Why are you here?" I asked after Sam and Cassidy being in a constant QandA session.

   "I think I already asked that!" Sam pointed out.

   "You asked so many questions I forgot!" I said. Sam shrugged.

   "I'm finishing my schooling here." Cassidy said, "It's a better school, and Maddy, my cousin, lives here." I smiled.

  We continued with small talk and Ricky and I absentmindedly started holding hands. Ever since we started dating we had been holding hands without even noticing. Cassidy was staring at our intertwined fingers with shock plastered on her face.

   "Their dating." JC as if it was nothing. Cassidy gasped. I started laughing. Even within a few days we were already so used to dating it was weird for someone to be so shocked, well I still expected the people of Instagram to be shocked, but real people, it was weird. I needed more friends.

   "You seemed shocked." Trevor laughed.

   Cassidy continued staring in shock for at least another 30 seconds before asking, "How long?" Still staring at our hands. I pulled our hands under the table snapping her out of her trance before replying.

   "Two days." I said.

   "I thought it would have been longer before you held hands." Cassidy said. Everyone started laughing. Suddenly Kian caught my eye and said,

   "I'm going to go get something from my car, Come on JC."

   "Why me!" JC Whinned.

   "You could accompany Trevor to the bathroom." Kian replied. Trevor looked confused. I gave him a look saying 'Go with it'. He nodded and got up. JC and Kian went to the car while Trevor headed for the Bathroom. Connor got the message and said, "I'll go get refills, anyone need anything?" We all handed him our cups. Cassidy and Sam both looked really confused then when Ricky said, "Lani, Let's go on a walk. Like a date. All alone...without anybody." They suddenly realized what we were doing. Cassidy turned beat red as Ricky and I walked out the door.

   "What are we actually going to do?" I asked as Ricky pulled me out the door.

   "We have three choices." He said, " 1......"

   A/N KNOW ITS NOT TO MUCH OF A CLIFFHANGER BUT ITS THE BEST I CAN DO FOR NOW! SORRY ABOUT SPELLING AND GRAMMER, ITS LATE AND IM TO LAZY TO PROOF READ MY WORK. THANKS PEEPS! VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW, AND I WILL DEFINATLEY FOLLOW BACK...

OH! PLUS IF YOU WNAT TO BE IN MY BOOK JUST COMMENT A DISRIPTION, AGE,, NAME,  AND WHO YOUR PERSON DTAES. RICKY IS ALREADY TAKEN, AND IF YOU WANT TREVOR OR CONNOR YOU CAN HAVE THEM FOR NOW  BUT LATER IN THE STORY THEY WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT GIRLFRIEND, BUT YOU MIGHT GET HIM BACK. ALL PART OF MY TWISTED STORYLINE!!!!!!!!!!! (FYI IF YOU COULDN'T TELL SAM IS TAKEN TO!)