khgjfhcthtfkjg

LANI'S POV

        A few days later I wasn't sick anymore and I was jumping around the O2L house having a sword fight with Ricky and Kian for some random reason.

        Kian hit the pool noodle out of my hand, "Ha! I am the champ-"

        Then Ricky grabbed his pool noodle and threw it across the room, "I Win!" He yelled.

        I laughed and flopped onto the couch out of breath. The boys all settled down to and sat on the couch and chairs. Eventually we turned on the tv and started watching teen wolf. Ricky picked out the show.

        I leaned against Ricky as we watched the show. I ended up falling asleep.

I woke up to hearing someone stomping down the stairs. I opened my eyes and looked to see Trevor storming down the stair. Kian and Ricky were looking shocked at Trevor.

                “What was that?” Kian asked Trevor, seeming shocked.

                Trevor sighed seeing I woke up. He didn’t say anything and just shook his head lightly.

                “What’s going on?” I asked, sitting up, looking around at Kian and Ricky’s surprised look, and Trevor’s angry look.

                “um… Trevor… I think you should explain.” Kian said.

                I looked at Trevor, “Please tell me what’s going on.”

                Trevor sighed. He opened his mouth to say something, but Connor run down and said, “Trevor! Stop!”

                I looked at Connor. I was really confused, and scared of what could be going on, “Connor…..”

                Connor went to come over to me. Trevor glared at him as he started walking over to me, but Ricky moved so he was standing in front of me, blocking Connor from coming over to me.

                “Someone tell me what’s going on!” I yelled.

                Ricky turned around and looked at me and sighed. He bit his lip nervously. Trevor looked really angry still, while glaring at Connor. Kian still just seemed shocked. I looked around Ricky at Connor, who looked extremely guilty. “Connor,” I said, “tell me what’s going on. Right now.”

                “I… I… um…” He mutter, “Lani…. i…”

                I looked at him, waiting for him to finish. He just sighed.

                Suddenly, Trevor blurted out, “He’s cheating on you with Asiah!”

                My whole seemed to collapse in that second. My brain suddenly turned off and I couldn’t think straight. I had a million thought running through my head. My heart seemed to stop for a second and crush. My breathing became quicker. I couldn’t form full sentences and just squeaked out, holding back tears, “no… no… this… no… this can’t be true…” I looked at Connor with tear filled eyes.

                Connor looked down, not being able to look at me. I could tell he was close to crying to, “Lani… I’m so sorry… i…”

                Ricky glared at Connor and said, “Just leave. Go hang out with Asiah or something.” He sat down next to Lani and wrapped his arms around her tightly.

                Connor looked really sad, “I… I… Lani, please, just… listen to me please…”

                “Leave her alone!” Kian yelled.

                Connor looked down and sighed. He bit his lip to keep back tears from falling, “oh… okay.” He murmured out. He turned and walked up the stairs keeping his face down.

                Trevor glared at Connor as he walked by him. After Connor walked away and up the stairs Trevor came and sat by me too. He hugged me tightly, “It’ll be okay Lani.”

                I finally let out the sobs I was holding in. I buried my face in Trevor’s chest and sobbed. Trevor hugged me tighter and said, "It's okay, Lani."

A/N

OMG! I'M FINALLY BACK!!! SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE SO LONG. WRITTERS BLOCK HAS BEEN KILLING ME! BUT NOW IM BACK AND MY WRITTERS BLOCK IS GONE! I WROTE THIS FOREVER AGO, BUT MY INTERNETS BEEN BROKEN, BUT NOW I HAVE INTERNET! YAY! THANKS SO MUCH TO ANYONE WHO IS STILL HERE AFTER THE 4 MONTHS I'VE BEEN GONE. I LOVE OF YOU READERS, AND BYE!

OH YAH, AND I KNOW CONNOR IS GAY, AND I 100% SUPPORT HIM, I THINK ITS GREAT, BUT FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE PLOT HE'S GONNA BE STRAIGHT!