What happened

I woke up and my  head was pounding. I couldn't think straight. My stomache was churning and I was nauseous. I looked up and I saw Connor. He laughed at me. It seemed magnified by 100 and pounded in my head. This just made Connor giggle.

        He wrapped his arms around me and I layed down on his chest, "Connor." I whined, "What the heck is going on?"

        Connor started laughing, "Shouldn't  have drank last night now should have you?"

        I was so confused. I had never drank in my life. I hated the idea of drinking, "What the heck are you talking about." I sighed.

        "Maybe I'll tell the story when you feel better." He got up and layed me down on the couch. He went into the kitchen and I looked around. Shane Dawson was lying on one couch, Tyler was passed out on the floor, and I looked over and saw Joey Graceffa sleeping on the stairs.

        Connor came back into the living room with a glass of sprite and two Advils, "Here." He said putting them in my hands.

        I took the pills then leaned against Connor. He giggled, "You probably don't remember the party at all do you?" He asked.

        "I remember talking to Cassidy and eating gummy bears." I mumbled.

        Connor sighed and shook his head. "Well then this morning'll be a big surprise for you."

        Then I fell asleep again. Dang it Connor for giving me Advil PM. I woke up and Connor was in the kitchen talking to Ricky. My head hurt less and I felt a less nauseause. I looked up and Tyler and Joey were both still in the exact same positions as earlier, but Shane had moved to the floor and was snoring.

        Ricky came and sat next to me. He handed me another Advil. "Is this PM?" I asked.

        Ricky giggled and shook his head. "So someone can finally say they lost there good girl reputation." Ricky giggled.

        I rolled my eyes and punched him lightly on the arm. I had grown up being the goody two shoes. I had never gotten detention and always volentered to help the new kids. I was that kid.

        I heard someone coming down the stairs. I looked over and saw Cassidy running down the stairs closely followed by Sam.

        "Who was sober last night?" Cassidy sounded more worried than she had ever been before.

        Connor and Ricky both started rolling.

        "I'm geussing you guys were." She sighed. Her hair was a mess and she looked miserable, but also determined.

        Ricky handed both of them Sprite and Advil and told them they would talk to all of us in a couple minutes.        

        "What happened?" I asked as Cassidy sat down next to me.

        "That's what I would like to know." Cassidy sighed sitting down. Sam sat next to her.

        I looked at them suspicously. You never know what could have happened when you were drunk, and two people were upstairs, worrying about what happened the night before.

        After a couple minutes someone else came running down the stairs fully dressed and looking perfectly fine. It was Troye Sivan! "Troye?" I questioned.

        Troye looked at us three and started giggling. All of them all probably had there reasons to laugh. I still had no idea what happened that night.