Ty ty!!

LANI'S POV

        It was a week after Connor told me that he was taking me to Minnesota to see his sister. We were taking a plane there in two days. My phone went off and I looked down

Text from 'Ty ty!!'

        I looked at the text. I hadn't talked to Tyler Oakley in forever.

Ty ty!!: Hey gurl! You excited about the party?

Me: Yah. I don't see why the boys are throwing a party for Connor and I leaving. We're only going to be gone for a couple weeks.

Ty ty!!: Those boys will use any excuse to have a party.

Me: Lol

Ty ty!!: So what are you wearing gurl?

Me: I don't know. Jeans and a Tee shirt? 

Ty ty!!: NO GURL!!! This is a party! Uhg, I'm coming over to help you pick out an outfit.

Me: Fine, When will you be over?

Ty ty!!: Give me 5

Me: 5 what?

Ty ty!!: Funny Lani. See you in 5 MINUTES!!

Me: Lol see you then.

        I set my phone down then went into the bathroom. I looed up and saw Connor without a shirt on reaching for a  shirt that was lying on the floor. "Lani!" He squealed.

        "What up Connie!" I laughed grabbing his shirt and handing it to him.

        "You can't just walk in here without knocking." He said.

          "You shouldn't just take a shower without locking the door." I giggled grabbing the brush and running it through my hair.

        Connor came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked up at him. He kissed my forhead and I giggled. "So what's got you brushing your hair?" He smirked. Latley I wouldn't get ready for anything untill the last second.

        "Tylers coming over." I smiled up at him. Connor laughed at me.

        "Hey!" I squeaked, "You know if my hair is a mess Tyler will brush it, and no one touches my hair." My biggest pet peeve was people touching my hair.

        Connor just kept laughing, "So why's Tyler coming early?"

        "He doesn't agree with my fashion choices." Connor and I were both rolling.

        We heard a knock on the door and ran downstairs. Right as Justin was about to open the door I pushed him aside, "I'm getting the door!"

        Tyler and I had been friends for a while. I met him in high school and we had bonded ever since. Him and I were as close as Asiah and I had been. I was sad we hadn't talked in awhile so I was excited to see him. The reason I made a huge deal about answering the door was because Tyler and I had a game. We would try to make sure we would answer the door for the other person. If they didn't answer the door then they had to do something embaressing on camera. So far I had washed my hair with mustard, ate a spoonful of horseradish, and had a cheesecake thrown at my face. Tyler had to eat a spoonful of salt and do the cinamon challenge. He answered the door more than I did.

        Justin started laughing as I pushed him out of the way. He pushed me back. We were in and all out shoving war. Justin liked seeing me do horrible things.