ricky and I's date

"1..." Ricky said pausing for a long while than adding, "We can just walk down a few streets and come back, 2. We can go to McDonalds." He pointed to a nearby McDonalds, "Or 3. A surprise!"

   I looked at him for a minute before rolling my eyes and sighing, "Surprise." It was obvious that was what he wanted to do. He pulled out a bandana out of his back pocket and covered my eyes. I felt his hands go on my shoulders and leading me somewhere.

   After what felt like forever of walking and stumbling over my own feet, Ricky told me to sit down. I did this slowly and used my hands to make sure I sat on wherever I was suppost to. I felt a cold bench beneath me. I could Ricky laugh.

   After a few minutes of sitting there Ricky took off the blindfold. I saw a small area of grass, like a secluded area of a park surrounded by trees. On the ground there was a small red blanket with a huge Pokeball in the middle. There was a picnic basket on the blanket.

   We sat for a while talking and eating. Soon enough the sun was already setting and my phone went off. I checked the caller ID.  Sam.

   "What up?" I asked, leaning onto Ricky.

   "Were all home. None of us could find you guys, and JC was being to lazy to call you while we were there, so I called you now."

  "Thanks Sam. Well find a way home since you guys TOOK THE CAR!!" I replied.

   I could here the boyd laughing on the other end.

   I rolled my eyes and was about to hang up when I asked, "How are things with you and Cassidy?"

   Suddenly Sam was being cold and angry,  "More akward than ever than ever thanks to you guys!" I heard the dial tone and beeb as Sam hung up.

   I sighed and stuffed the phone in my pocket. Ricky looked at me with a worried look, "