A date?

Later that day, the rest of the boys were acting weird. Not like awkward weird, but they were actually doing stuff, and were out of their rooms! They weren’t glued to their computers, it was suspicious.

                The thing was, later that night, the boys found a way to get Ricky and I into the kitchen together. I was with JC, just hanging out when he said, “Let’s go get some food from the Kitchen.”

                I sighed as I stood up and followed JC into the kitchen. I heard something from the other side of the door. It was a slight scream  that sounded like Ricky’s. I ran in the room to see something amazing.

                The table had a white table cloth on it. There were candle set around the room and on the table were two plates, with taco bell bags and an Arizona and Hot chocolate. I let out a scream too.

                Trevor popped up behind the counter with a camera. Everyone was laughing, but I was crying. Ricky was making over exaggerated movements as he walked to my side of the table and pulled out my chair. I sat down and he pushed the chair in.

   He walked back to his chair and sat down. He pulled out a Taco for himself and handed me a churro. I smiled and took a bite of the churro and a sip of my hot chocolate.

   Soon Trevor was cracking jokes, getting up close to our faces with the camera.

                Eventually, the boy left the room slowly, all except Trevor, but he just sat on the counter oddly silent.

   Ricky was smiling as he poured part of his Arizona into my newly empty mug. “I can’t drink that!” I slightly screamed, “It’ll taste grooooooooooossss!” I was acting like that because I knew Trevor wanted something to put in the video.

Ricky looked at me weird. I motioned to Trevor with my eyes. Ricky looked at the camera and made a silly face. Then he put his hand over the camera. Ricky and started laughing. He wresled the camera out of Trevors hand. He tossed it to me and I video tapped them “Fighting”

“Go get the stuff out of the stash!” He yeled over Trevor hitting his arm playfullt. They were having fun, fake fighting.

The stash was a box of 20 silly strings Ricky and I had been saving. I ran upstairs with the camera. I ran into Ricky’s room and got the silly string. I ran back downstairs with the camera.

I ran into Connor who took a silly string without asking and ran into the kitchen.

I went into the kitchen and saw Trevor and Ricky holding up chairs like shields as Connor tried to attack them with gooey blue string. I laughed and sprayed Trevor from behind with orange silly string.

I threw a can of green silly string at Ricky who caught it. He pointed it at Trevor at sot silly string at him. The orange and Green over lapped each other and made a “hat” over his head. It created a mask over his face. He was laughing and spitting out green and orange goo.

Connor was laughing so hard he was leaning against the counter. Trevor was grabbing the string off of him and threw it at Connor, Ricky, and I. We were laughing so hard none of us could breathe.

Soon enough we all calmed down and I turned off the camera. I set ti down and sat down. Trevor eyed me as I sat down, over dramatically. I crossed my legs and used the chair next to me as a foot rest. I put my hands up as if I were royalty and no one is good enough for me. “Clean it up Trevor.” I said. Everyone laughed.