3| In pain again

Chapter 3: In pain again

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

M E R C Y

I COULD HEAR a few voices. I only recognised one of them though, it was Savannah. I blinked and opened my eyes. I was in a small hospital room. Savannah was standing in the corner. " Ugh...you're alive," She said while rolling her eyes.
" Why don't you kill me already?" I say weakly.
" Now where's the fun in that... you deserve to suffer after what you did to our parents!" She said angrily.

I tried to sit up. A sickening pain went through my stomach. I clenched it tightly. The doctor came in and told me about my situation. I had broken my ribs...which explains the pain. Savannah really went for it this time. I wonder how long I was out for..probably a couple of hours.

S A V A N N A H

Some ask how I even remember my mother. I just remember her smile and the way she almost radiated happiness. Mercy took that all away. She was born and then she ruined my life and I hate her for it. I hurt her to show her that just because I'm her sister, doesn't mean I'm not going to show her what real life is like, what the world really is.

I got myself into drugs and drinking, and to be honest, I don't care at all...in fact it's good for me. If I die I die happy.

Mercy looks so incredibly similar to my mum it almost makes me jealous. I have the blonde hair and blue eyes of my dad, and as much as I loved him, he still chose to leave us. But Mercy has brown wavy hair and green eyes. The more I punch her, the less she looks like her and it gives me some sort of relief. I don't know how to explain it. And now she's back again and I don't know whether I like it or not.

M E R C Y

A few days went by until it was time for me to be discharged from the hospital. Savannah made me go immediately to school. YAY!( Please note the sarcasm).

I then see Tessa and her gang approaching me. " So Mercy, is it true you like fell of a horse or whatever and broke your ribs?," Phoebe asks.

So that was Savannah's story this time.

" Y..y...y," I said stuttering.
" SPEAK UP YOU IDIOT!!" Tessa shouts at me before kicking me onto the floor.
" I'm s..s..sorry, i..it is t..true!" I say stuttering again.

Nowadays I've started stuttering because I'm scared I'll say something wrong, but I think it's made it worse. I ran away as quickly as I could. These girls really were a nightmare.

I can't believe them sometimes. They're as ugly as hell with their fashion sense in my opinion, but with personalities like theirs and a world where only being the best matters, people will do anything to get that respect, even if it means putting others down.

While walking into the classroom I bumped into a new student. " Oh I'm so sorry,"

" Oh it's fine, you look a bit shaken," She says.
" I'm okay, what's your name?" I ask, genuinely curious about this new person that's actually talking to me.

" Azita, and you?"
" Mercy,"
" That's such a cool name!" Azita grins.

Maybe I'm not the only person who thinks so.

Wow a lot's happened this chapter

Wow a lot's happened this chapter. Shout out to AZ!! Her username is @NutellaxMonster685