She strikes

Chapter 33: She strikes

This beginning will be Genesis's backstory

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

GENESIS STOOD, WITH all with her family from the gang called The Everglades....Then out of nowhere, a large bomb dropped and exploded. Genesis watched in horror as the gang was slowly dying one by one. She ran to hide. A young boy was stabbing some ( Carson learned to kill and fight from a young age) Soon enough, Genesis was the only survivor. That was the day when The Everglades gang had been murdered. Murdered by the Black Cobras.

As a young 6 year old, it was torture for a small girl to watch her family die before her very eyes. Then, the boy of 7, approached Genesis. " I'm gonna let you live cause' you're small, not a big threat," He snaps.
'Oh I am a threat!' Genesis thinks.
She spent the next 13 years preparing to work undercover and kill Carson and Carter. She wanted revenge like how Lions bwant their prey. After she was 19, she was going to make Carson's life a living hell.......

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

MERCY'S P.O.V

"Always did," Carson replies. " But do you love me?"
" I never stopped," I say as I pull him in for a kiss....
I went back to Ellie and Amanda that night and told them about what happened...they told me to go back, after all, the gang is where I really belong. Now, I'm on a plane back home with Genesis drooling over Carson. At least I now know he doesn't actually have any feelings for Genesis, so I couldn't care less.

•••

" WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!??" Azita shouts at me.
" Los Angeles," I reply.
" WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE ME WITH YOU?!!" Caitlín shouts.
" Because..." I reply.
" WHY DID YOU NOT TELL US!??" Lucy shouts.
" Because you might have told Carson?!" I say.
They all look at me and smile. " Glad to see you back!" Azita says while smiling.
I decide to go to Carson's room and pray that Genesis isn't drooling over him.

CARSON'S P.O.V

" Can I see your room?" Genesis asks.
She hasn't actually been in my room, because of many reasons, but I might as well take her now as me and Mercy have made up and I'm her boyfriend again. " Fine, but no funny business," I say sternly.
" Sure," She says while smirking.

What was she planning? I take her upstairs and show her my room. Suddenly she pulls out a knife and pins me down on the bed. " This is revenge" She says evilly.
" For what?" I say, I didn't have any weapons on me and I'm terrible at hand-to-hand combat.
" Remember to where you were 7," She says.
That was when we killed the Everglades gang, why was she asking me to remember that. Then everything clicked into place. She had those same blue eyes. It was her, the girl I had left to live.." Why are you trying to kill me, I left you alive!" I say.
" Well you killed my Sister, I saw you stab her, and you helped," She says. " Now I'm going to do what i've been wanting to do for a long time," She says while smiling.
As if it was a movie, Mercy arrived at the right time.

MERCY'S P.O.V

What on Earth? I had heard their conversation but I didn't know that she would kill Carson. "What.The.Actual.Hell.Do.You. Think you're doing?" I ask.
" Revenge," She whispers.
She stabs Carson as I scream in distress. I tackle her down to the floor and punch her, again and again, until I could knock her out. " CARSON!" I sob.

I scream for help as River and Diego walk in. One look at each other and they pick up Carson and carry him downstairs. I cry and cry, the tears wouldn't stop falling. The sight of Genesis stabbing Carson was stuck in my mind, and would be forever. I just got him back. I am not losing him now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO( and goes on forever)

( and goes on forever)