Oh flip...

Chapter 36: Oh flip

Everything was fine, life was great and yeah...that's just amazing. Me, Azita, Lucy, Caitlín and Hailey were sitting down in Costa. " So, you've officially joined Hailey!" I say excitedly, while clapping quietly.

Just saying Hailey was never actually in the gang, she was more of an accomplice, but she joined after Carson was stabbed. River and Diego are her friends, and after she found out they were in a gang, she became more included in it too. Go read NutellaxMonster685 's story, that has more details.

" Yes, I have!" Hailey says with a slight giggle.
"Y'know, me and Niall are really still hitting it off," Caitlín says.

Remember Niall from the like I think 3rd
chapter?

"Your love life is not anywhere near as complicated as mine," I say while sighing.
" Yeah, but I have the love life of a sloth..." Lucy says, trying to make me feel better.
" Yeah right, who was that guy you were talking to yesterday?!" Azita says while smirking with pride.
" The. Most. Annoying. Guy. Ever, who was trying to get my number, like I can't help it that I'm awesome and guys want my number, but did it have to be that guy?!" She rambles.
We all laugh hysterically. " Yeah, but you and Niall are like made for each other!" Lucy says.
" I can't help it that I already found my soulmate!" She says to Lucy.

We all laugh for like 5 minutes straight. After our stomachs were hurting after all of the laughs, we started walking back to the gang house, but we didn't want anyone to see us for various reasons. Then a weird flashback cane into my mind.

" Come on Mercy!" She shouts.
" I'm coming jeez!" I shout back.
I run and hide behind a bush while she tries to find me. She obviously thought I was still looking for a hiding spot. Then out of nowhere she jumps out and shouts " BOO!"

I can't remember when that was. The girl was Savannah and we were playing hide and seek. SAVANNAH?! Whoops, I forgot to see her after I came back from LA. " Mercy, Are you okay?" Hailey asks.
" Yeah I'm fine I just remembered something, I need to make a call one sec," I reply quickly.
She didn't pick up. I'll give her a surprise visit now. " Guys, I'm just gonna call a taxi to go see Savannah okay?"
" Sure," They all say in unison.

•••

I brought out my old keys and unlocked the door. The place seemed empty. I search around a bit, for maybe some clues. Then I see a note. I read through it quickly. " Oh holy flipping mother of potatoes" I say out loud.

 " Oh holy flipping mother of potatoes" I say out loud

Next chapter I'll show you the note. Also, don't think I'm crazy for putting holy flipping mother of potatoes!!!