Hope came..

Chapter 51: Hope came..

I was in a black space. Endless. Dark. And lonely. " Hello?" I say as the word echoes itself throughout the room.
What am I going to do?

Hope's P.O.V

I hear dwaddy talking. They say Mercy. And something about danger. Mummwy's in danger. I need to help. I mway be thwee..but I wanna help! " Fwaith!" I call.
Fwaith and Grwace come in smiling widley. " What is it Hwope..I was playing with my dwolls!" Grace snaps.
" Mwummy's in danger," I say.
I like danger. " NO! I'm not coming!" Grace says while strutting off.

One look at Faith and we both run to the car. We sneak into the boot..yes the boot. It wasn't vwery comfortable. Daddy was so angry he didn't bother to check. Me and Fwaith were trying to be as quiet as possible. After we reached the place..Daddy went in and I heard a gun. " Hwope?" Fwaith says while clinging onto my arm.

We sneak in. The whole place is like a whole maze. It's really cool. " Come on!" I call out to Fwaith.
We explore the place for a bit while I hear loads of guns. Then I hear someone. " Help..." They shout.
" Let's try and get in!" I say to Fwaith.
I try to break the glass. Nothing. " Hello!" Fwaith says.
" FAITH?!" The voice inside shouts." It's Mummy! Why are you here!?"
She sounds slightly angry. " How should we get you out?" I ask.
" Look behind you..there's some keys..pick the biggest one..." She says fed up.

Behind me is a rack of guns and some keys. Fwaith grabs the biggest key and unlocks the door. I hear heavy footsteps. I instinctively grabbed a gun. There was a large and scwary man. " Why hello!" He says while trying to grab me.
I did the first thing I could as my mummy watched in horror. I pulled the trigger. He fell to the floor as I hit him in the chest. I killed someone.

When you watch lots of movies, you tend to know how to use a gun

When you watch lots of movies, you tend to know how to use a gun. Hope has been brought up this way, that's why she knew how to pull the trigger.