Tears

Chapter 44: Tears

After a few days, I was discharged from the hospital. Carson decided to stay, and Christian decided to play innocent. If I had my knives and guns now! " Hope, come here!" I say.
Thing is, if I want Hope to come, Faith and Grace will follow behind, so I don't have to waste my voice on shouting for all of them. " Yes mummy?"
" What are you doing?"
" Playing with Dwaddy"
" Which one?" I say while face palming myself.
" I don't know hwis nwame, but it isn't Chwistian!"

Uggghhh. They're playing with Carson. That's just f**king great. I don't want them to get too attached to him, I'm going to kick him out soon!

Carson's P.O.V

" Why are you playing with my daughters?" I hear Christian say as Hope, Faith and Grace leave the room.
" Oh I don't know, maybe cause' I'm their actual dad?"
I could see he was angry. Very angry. He tried to punch me, but I dodged it. It then hit me. Mercy was in hospital because of him! "Oh you messed with the wrong person!"
I punch him to show I'm not joking. " Wait...What's your name?"
" Carson Carter Martins"

Mercy's P.O.V

I hear a few thuds from the living room. " Girls, stay here,"
I swear if those two are fighting I will..I will..oh I don't know anymore, but I'll do something. " YOU BASTARD!" I hear Christian shout.
Oh flip. I have a feeling Christian worked out who he is. " YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOTS!" I shout.

Carson stops and stares at me as Christian gets up. " NOW LISTEN, CARSON YOU FOOL, DECIDING YOU CAN JUST COME HERE AND PRETEND EVERYTHING'S OKAY! AND YOU CHRISTIAN, WHY THE HELL DID YOU PROVOKE HIM?!"
They both shoot each other icy glares. " Get out," I whisper to Carson.
" What?!"
" I SAID GET OUT!" I shout.
Christian leaves with a smirk as Carson walks out. Those two are a handful. Even worse than the girls. " Why are you shouting?" I hear Grace say.
" Nothing..it's just some stuff,"

Life is so fragile, that one big problem, or in my case, millions of little problems can break you slowly, which is just torture...
That night after I put the girls to sleep, I cried for what seemed like hours. Cried about Carson. Christian. The stress was corrupting me. I just let the tears fall....

At the top: Tears by Louisa JohnsonWE ARE 2 READS AWAY FROM 900 READS!!! I'm so excited for when we get to 1000Go read:Dead-ley Hail- storm by NutellaxMonster685 Problems by XxNiall_girl_1993xX Runaways by XxNiall_girl_1993xX And go follow: All of...

WE ARE 2 READS AWAY FROM 900 READS!!! I'm so excited for when we get to 1000
Go read:
Dead-ley Hail- storm by NutellaxMonster685
Problems by XxNiall_girl_1993xX
Runaways by XxNiall_girl_1993xX
And go follow: All of the above and
Dancingbaby216
Dark0Wind
M4andy7474
LBrazewell05
mahnoor071
C Y'ALL LATER!